Current Events Vegapunk next nakama confirmed

He can for sure and most likely will be a temporary member, but imo it is still too soon to say he will be a new crewmate, that draft is very old and lacks Robin too but the main problem for me is that that character was probably meant to be some kind of mascotte but now that role is totally covered by Chopper.

He can for sure and most likely will be a temporary member, but imo it is still too soon to say he will be a new crewmate, that draft is very old and lacks Robin too
But the draft includes Jinbe the latest addition to the crew
but the main problem for me is that that character was probably meant to be some kind of mascotte but now that role is totally covered by Chopper.
Hence Vegapunk design became old Man. Notice how Vegapunk flies the same way and the face is replica

Everything is possible but in any case it is way too soon. Characters like Vivi and Yamato seemed sure picks but were not taken. Even Law in a weird way was a strong candidate lol. I would wait for them to be together for a bit. Also if we go at least with the first nines it would be a very good signal if Vegapunk has some dream which can be achieved by traveling with the SHs (maybe find the ancient kingdom tech or something like this)(honestly I don't even know if Vegapunk has maybe stated something on this matter).

i meant the eyepatch is like how sugar got that one eyepatch thing
The weird thing about it is that it doesn’t even function as an eyepatch. It’s like she’s wearing part of a pair of glasses or something. :luuh:

Interesting character design. It’s too bad Oda didn’t develop her character more before making her succumb to Usopp’s shenanigans.

Did you know that she’s Monet’s younger sister? Yeah. I don’t even recall that.

Oda draft : Early version of Straw Hat crew from One Piece Magazine volume 10

See the person circled in red. It closely resembles young Vegapunk

Also Vegapunk wants to get aboard the Sunny and Luffy accepted the same

Somebody give me that chopper design.
Also early versions ain't reliable anymore tbh. Zoro wasn't even part of crew once.
And Vega serves no purpose on the crew. We got Franky.

Somebody give me that chopper design.
Also early versions ain't reliable anymore tbh. Zoro wasn't even part of crew once.
And Vega serves no purpose on the crew. We got Franky.
Robin isn’t even depicted here either, and Oda seems to have plans for Yamato and perhaps Vivi in the future.

Anything can change. That baby thing in the draft may never come to fruition. It might’ve been a joke sketch. :gokulaugh:

Robin isn’t even depicted here either, and Oda seems to have plans for Yamato and perhaps Vivi in the future.

Anything can change. That baby thing in the draft may never come to fruition. It might’ve been a joke sketch. :gokulaugh:
Honestly, we are at a point in the series where frankly it doesnt matter anymore. Yamato not joining in Wano means shes not joining for the final journey anyhow if Laugh Tale lies beyond Lodestar somewhere.

Vivi being in Mariejois suggests she wont be seen until the endgame, UNLESS Kuma is specifically assualting Mariejois to save her and send her to the crew (which would be interesting, but weird). Hell, considering his powers, maybe he can remove them and transfer them to someone else (i.e. Vivi) and send her on her way.

Last edited: