General & Others Vegapunk's entire message

If you gonna make a thread by letting us know all the knowledge Vegapunk transmitted during latest chapters at least do your job right and transmit everything!

I wanna read the whole dialogue about coffee I know there are some hidden info in there!

I have committed two sins. Therefore, whether I am arrested or executed, I shall program this message to be broadcast when my heart stops beating. However, I want to make one thing clear first. Whoever may have rendered their judgment on me, I am not trying to convince you that their intent is evil. I will not apply the labels of good and evil at all, in fact, because I understand too little about them to begin with. What I am about to tell you is so preposterous, you might even burst into laughter. However, you all have the right to know. To make a long story short, the world as we know it will sink into the sea.

Now, speaking of the near future for me, assuming that the sensors I built are functioning correctly, there should be a most remarkable earthquake that strikes the entire planet. As a result of that, the sea should rise about one meter around the world, rendering some islands uninhabitable. Beaches around the world will be lost for good. If I am wrong in this prediction, feel free to disregard the rest of the message. If this happens, however, you should heed my words very carefully! This particular earthquake is not exactly what I would call a natural phenomenon. In my own way, I only ever hoped for peace.

But this was the root of my first sin. I dreamt of a source of endless eternal energy, and in my desire to push the world forward into the future, I flew too close to the sun. Allow me to explain just what it is that is happening to our world. From about 900 years ago to 800 years ago, a period of a century, there is a span of history that is completely and entirely blank. We call this the Void Century because all records from this time were eliminated. The only means to know this lost piece of history is to find a message from the past in the form of Poneglyphs scattered across the world and decipher its contents! However, the world government has made it a crime of the highest order to decipher the message of the Poneglyphs, and despite being a member of the government myself, I broke this law. This was my second sin.

Through the sheer tenacity of a group of excellent archaeologists, I inherited some texts and a number of Poneglyphs, which I have deciphered and continued studying to the best of my ability. I regret none of this. History, you see, tells a story. In other words, what I know is an incomplete story of that 100-year void! It would be dishonest to fill the blanks with my own speculation, so I leave you only with the verified truth! The main character of this story was born into a kingdom with an impossibly advanced civilization, 900 years ago. Like the Sun God Nika spoken of in Elbaf legend, he fought with a body that stretched and contracted. His name was Joyboy, and he was the very first man on this sea to be called a pirate.

But as for why he was called a pirate, I have only read from a handful of Poneglyphs. But what I found there was the record of a breathtakingly vast war. Joyboy's enemy was the world government of the present day. More accurately, it was the precursor to the world government, a provisional army put together by 20 kingdoms known as The Alliance. You might say they had no other choice, so robust was Joyboy's faction! Without knowing the spark that caused the war, I won't say who was right or wrong; I'll simply state that two competing ideologies came head-to-head. As I mentioned earlier, for its time 900 years ago, the country of Joyboy's birth was a startlingly advanced civilization. And the weapons that were used over the course of this 100-year conflict appear to be impossible to recreate with the latest of modern science.

Even I, a humble genius, cannot replicate them! And therein lies the problem! The Void Century came to a close with the defeat of Joyboy, but not before leaving vast, permanent scars of war across the face of the world! The world is made up of a series of islands. Sailing between them is difficult, and many people never experience anything but their own culture at home. But this shared understanding of the world does not necessarily apply to the world of a thousand years ago because a cataclysm occurred during the Void Century, causing the world to sink once before! We are currently living on the pieces of a continent that existed long ago! The world of a millennium ago now slumbers unseen at the bottom of the sea. In fact, one can assume that in the past, there were a number of continents we know nothing about. If the world were still the same as it was in the past, then the act of erasing 100 years of history would be simply unthinkable and impossible.

However, it makes much more sense when you understand that the rise in sea level over that century was 200 meters! As for why the sea level rose so much during that century, it would be natural to assume the work of a sudden natural disaster, but I can state for a fact that this was a man-made disaster! If such a cataclysm were caused by natural forces, then the initial disaster would have spanned several centuries and inflicted slow but continual damage upon the world! But by any measurement—climatology, geology, environmental and atmospheric science—this dramatic shift could not have happened within a single century! So, the cause is something else, and when I detected the rise in worldwide sea levels the other day, I had my answer. I knew the cause and confirmed its existence! The ancient weapons that sank the world into the sea 800 years ago still exist today and await the moment that they stir once again! In other words, the vast war that arose during the Void Century never came to an end! Sadly, I owe you all my deepest apologies.

But I need you to understand why. I wanted to create the energy that would power the industry of the world to come, and though it is still incomplete, I have at last reached a practical stage of my life's work... The Mother Flame, a fire that never goes out! It is an energy source that will one day in the future enrich the lives of people all over the world! Unfortunately, one little piece of that flame has been stolen! The fault lies entirely with me! Around two weeks after the theft of the flame, the sky over Lulusia shone with a powerful light and the kingdom vanished without a trace, according to reports. After that was when I observed the first signs of worldwide earthquakes! As a scientist, and with utmost pride in its development, I can tell you this: Nothing but the Mother Flame could have created so much energy! The flame that I created was used to activate an Ancient Weapon. I know nothing about who might have carried this out, but the results speak for themselves! My actions have led, directly or indirectly, to the loss of many human lives! A fact that weighs most deeply upon my soul, I am so sorry! I have inadvertently proven that the man-made disaster that once sank the world is possible again!

In the past, there were three ancient weapons, and Joyboy attempted to preserve them for the future! Why would he do that for such dangerous things?! Have we not sunk far enough?! Who is the true evil here, and who fights the good fight?! The day will come when all of the answers are laid bare! And I warn you, that moment will happen when we reach the very precipice of the world's drowning! The Void Century is still ripe with mystery; however, there are some who have learned the truth! The King of the Pirates' crew! When they learned all of the true history, why did they drift apart without telling anyone? Why didn't they act on it?! I realize I have been quite vague on this point; however, I can't add anything further other than pure speculation. I have one last message I wish to impart. It is for those of you who are scattered all across the world, those of you who carry the letter "D." in your name. Mo-...
Thank you