Character Discussion Vergo and the Punk Hazard arc is based and modelled off of the terminator. Vergo is destined to "come back" greater than ever!

• Thread starter critical mindset
  • Start date

Come with me if you want to live?

• Demon Bamboo VERGOD!

Votes: 29 52.7%
  • Zoro

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Luffy

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Judge's son

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Jimbei

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Katakuri

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Franky

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Garp

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • etc

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Behold and marvel at the many expressions lurking in this man’s eye (terror, shock, awe, humiliation, a rapid upsurge of self doubt, trepidation and more). It’s the face of a soul brimming with confidence getting squashed under the harsh sun of reality, never to again shine with full brightness without massive therapy and watching ted talks for life

The RS will not make any difference
sanji thought he's never coming back alive when he fought vergo, hence why sanji made that face.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Actually that is my idea as well, that the SSG is the new pacifistas

The new generation of pacifistas need a new character template to distinguish it from the old ones of Kuma. Vergo would perfectly fit the bill for this. SSG are the new pacifistas that are clones of Vergo.
I just thought about it this way. There is no way Marines/WG wouldn't pick interest in what's left after Punk Hazard. They searched there and found Vergo's body or even half-dead Vergo and Vegapunk decided to use this opportunity.

C

critical mindset

I just thought about it this way. There is no way Marines/WG wouldn't pick interest in what's left after Punk Hazard. They searched there and found Vergo's body or even half-dead Vergo and Vegapunk decided to use this opportunity.
Both BMP and Beast Pirates went to scour PH after it fell. BM picked up some centaurs there. I never thought about the marines also gling there, touche. We can rule out BMP by now. Beast Pirates also.

Someone must have found and somehow known about the axolotl fruit on the island, so Vegapunk is actually a good suggestion.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Both BMP and Beast Pirates went to scour PH after it fell. BM picked up some centaurs there. I never thought about the marines also gling there, touche. We can rule out BMP by now. Beast Pirates also.

Someone must have found and somehow known about the axolotl fruit on the island, so Vegapunk is actually a good suggestion.
Another possibility is that marines picked 7 people who were going to be rising marines ( so no Smoker and Tashigi they trash ) and modified them but not to the point of Kuma. They would still have their humanity and shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.