Fanclub Vergo's (right) ankle fanclub

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Wait a minute...don't tell me that Vergo casually broke a leg bone that was casually unscathed against Zoro's 3 swords in regular basis of bickering/sparring, a leg bone that was also casually unscathed against BM's punch? What the hell why didnt the Marine just put Vergo as Ancient Weapon already
They couldnt becouse Vergo played them, not the other way around

Wait a minute...don't tell me that Vergo casually broke a leg bone that was casually unscathed against Zoro's 3 swords in regular basis of bickering/sparring, a leg bone that was also casually unscathed against BM's punch? What the hell why didnt the Marine just put Vergo as Ancient Weapon already
Akainu doesn’t like to get overshadowed, :myman:
Vergo going to clap Sanji's ass
always will :moonwalk:
Luffy vs Vergo now that is a fight I like to see
it’s happening EOS. Sanji said it “you’re the type of person our Captain hates the most” foreshadowing a clash between the two :fransuper::bignews:

Luffy had to develop FS first to even try to stand a chance against Vergo’s overwhelming speed and dexterity

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Akainu doesn’t like to get overshadowed, :myman:

always will :moonwalk:

it’s happening EOS. Sanji said it “you’re the type of person our Captain hates the most” foreshadowing a clash between the two :fransuper::bignews:

Luffy had to develop FS first to even try to stand a chance against Vergo’s overwhelming speed and dexterity
Sanji is no longer in the mental capacity to face Vergo ever again... I doubt they will ever clash once more... look he even cried to be saved in wano... and I still believe he will shine this arc... but since clash with Vergo hes never been mentally the same.... Vergo broke what could of been blooming CoC

How many children will never know their father . I doubt Vergo uses protection
He has sown his Germa oats around which make >>>>> fighters than current failed ass germa army. BM just wanted Germa bc she heard of Vergo

but he’s older now and in steady relationship with a woman that helps him through his problems of false memory which is crippling and problematic.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
He has sown his Germa oats around which make >>>>> fighters than current failed ass germa army. BM just wanted Germa bc she heard of Vergo

but he’s older now and in steady relationship with a woman that helps him through his problems of false memory which is crippling and problematic.
Its a nerf ... he had to have some... otherwise we would have Saitama of one piece