Questions & Mysteries Vice Admiral Stainless...

Crocodile and them destroyed some warships, no need to add on anything about Stainless, when there's not even a single confirmation of the two even fighting.

This is why headcanon add-ons do more harm to the community than any good. Then mfs use their own headcannons to argue about powerlevels.

Were you surprise that a Shichibukai can take out a vice admiral? Also didn't doflamingo control to two vice admirals at once?
This is one of those scenes that people use to downgrade VAs & wank Doffy. But misread it every time.

He controlled one of them, the guy who doesn't have any relevance outside of this scene, Stainless was being defensive about it lol. Hence Stainless is telling the other guy, "I said stop, you idiot!". He clutches his sword in the event the dude actually attacks him.

He did not control Stainless.

He controlled one of them, the guy who doesn't have any relevance outside of this scene,
Mozambia is still a vice admiral regardless if he had any relevance or not.
Stainless was being defensive about it lol. Hence Stainless is telling the other guy, "I said stop, you idiot!". He clutches his sword in the event the dude actually attacks him.
That only just tells us the differences between Stainless and Mozambia amongst their rank as vice not whether or not if they're strong or not.
He did not control Stainless.
Yeah I already corrected myself in my previous post from this thread.

Mozambia is still a vice admiral regardless if he had any relevance or not.

That only just tells us the differences between Stainless and Mozambia amongst their rank as vice not whether or not if they're strong or not.

Yeah I already corrected myself in my previous post from this thread.
So is Maynard, so is Bastille, so was Vergo. There's levels to all three of them, let alone others.

Fact is:
Onigumo - featless
Strawberry - featless
Chaton - featless
Gion - featless
Tsuru - featless
Doberman - featless
Momonga - pretty much featless
Garp himself - to a large extent is featless
Yamakiji (the guy who was telling Tsuru to chill back) - featless
Stainless - featless

Essentially all the "highlighted" or "major" VAs are featless. So there's no way to judge their prowess at all. Momonga for example is relative to how strong you think Hancock is.

Ah ok I didn't see that.

Fact is:
Onigumo - featless
Strawberry - featless
Chaton - featless
Gion - featless
Tsuru - featless
Doberman - featless
Momonga - pretty much featless
Garp himself - to a large extent is featless
Yamakiji (the guy who was telling Tsuru to chill back) - featless
Stainless - featless
Most of them being featless doesn't mean they are not strong they are still the 3rd highest rank in the Marines for a reason so we really can't question how they are portrayed.
Essentially all the "highlighted" or "major" VAs are featless. So there's no way to judge their prowess at all. Momonga for example is relative to how strong you think Hancock is.
No momonga was never as strong as Hancock but he is strong enough for to sail towards her islands which is surrounded by sea kings.
Ah ok I didn't see that.
No sweat.

Most of them being featless doesn't mean they are not strong they are still the 3rd highest rank in the Marines for a reason so we really can't question how they are portrayed.

No momonga was never as strong as Hancock but he is strong enough for to sail towards her islands which is surrounded by sea kings.

No sweat.
Sengoku, unlike others, acknowledges very well how strong Hancock is. Unlike calling the other warlords "scum of the sea", he actually showed respect to Hancock's prowess. That Sengoku sent, Momonga to bring her in if she doesn't obey. Now why would Sengoku, the smart strategist, do that if Momonga can't at the very least contend with Hancock?

Sengoku, unlike others, acknowledges very well how strong Hancock is. Unlike calling the other warlords "scum of the sea", he actually showed respect to Hancock's prowess. That Sengoku sent, Momonga to bring her in if she doesn't obey. Now why would Sengoku, the smart strategist, do that if Momonga can't at the very least contend with Hancock?
momonga isn't there because he could contend with boa hancock he's there to get through the sea that is invested with sea kings that surrounds her island.

Sure but thing is they were NEVER a threat even in pre TS. Even in EL all they did was looking the burning island and Onigumo killing a fodder. Oda's big mistake for example was that he could have the VA being pacifista-level threat pre TS not just fodder with a rank lower than Admirals.
They are pacifista threat level for sure. The problem is that their power level gap is huge, it goes from mid-high tier to top tier.

VAs aren't fodder, its just that the top shichibukai are anywhere from high - top tier

Crocodile is a low top tier and Doffy is between YC2 and YC1 tier. The weakest VAs are weak/mid trio level, so yeah, they get fodderized.

Another huge L from GOda that made literally every VA fodder in the whole story The only one that portrayed a bit strong was Vergo.
There's like, 20+ of them, and that's just the ones introduced so far. If they were all meant to be super powerful, there would have never been a need for the Shichibukai system.

There's like, 20+ of them, and that's just the ones introduced so far. If they were all meant to be super powerful, there would have never been a need for the Shichibukai system.
I'am pretty sure that atleast Momonga,Onigumo and Strawberry has a Shichibukai level portrayal, even with the Admiral Candidates like Chaton and Momousagi.
Post automatically merged:

Let's not forget Strawberry fighted against Jinbei