Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Ate the whole two seasons in a week....

Quite good really

Askeladd and Canute are the best characters for now

I like Hebi too.
A surprisingly good opinion.. TF??????
Askeladd and Canute are definitely top 3. Only Thorfinn is missing.

I don't think I'll be able to wait for the anime, I'll raid the manga asap
That's a good call.

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
A surprisingly good opinion.. TF??????
Askeladd and Canute are definitely top 3. Only Thorfinn is missing.

That's a good call.
Too many discussions about Vinland for years so I was curious, I felt it that it would be a manga I would like

Be prepared for numerous multiverse battle with Vinland chars now
Post automatically merged:

and why so little discussions about the anime ?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Too many discussions about Vinland for years so I was curious, I felt it that it would be a manga I would like
That's true. I still need to catch up to it fully.

Be prepared for numerous multiverse battle with Vinland chars now
LMAO.

and why so little discussions about the anime ?
Too few people I guess. I watched the first 3 or 4 episodes, I forgot exactly, and then forgot about it lmao.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
โ€Ž
Finally finished Vinland Saga, aka Farmland Saga, aka Peakland Saga, aka Painland Saga.

Man, what a journey.:finally:

Mappa did a great job animating the Thorfinn and Ylva reunion. I was afraid that Mappa won't do the scene justice since the previous episode, just right before Thorfinn, Einar and the gang set sail from the farm, Thorfinn's face was actually swollen in the manga while the anime makes it look like Thorfinn got some bruises and that's it.

But anyway, Mappa did VS season 2 great. Can't say the same for Jigokuraku though.:catcry:

The music at the finale is pretty cool, building some hype for the next season, the real Vinland arc.:sanmoji:

Season 3 will probably start off with Thorfinn getting his shave since the anime didn't show his haircut and beard shaving. And the new journey starts from there.

Hope Mappa takes a break cuz they deserve it. I don't mind VS season 3 releasing in 2025.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
I'm half way through binging season 1. It's very interesting so far. Please tell me Askeladd dies a horrible death.
What? You dont like Askeladd? Pepega.
Cant get enough of that guy. But I guess that's the controversy, some like him, others hate him. Ngl, the things he does are despicable a.f., but he is still well written and a real guy. And deep within he cares for Thorfinn and his fellas.

AL sama

Red Haired
โ€Ž
What? You dont like Askeladd? Pepega.
Cant get enough of that guy. But I guess that's the controversy, some like him, others hate him. Ngl, the things he does are despicable a.f., but he is still well written and a real guy. And deep within he cares for Thorfinn and his fellas.
one can love him or hate him but he is a great character