Character Discussion Vinsmoke Sanji, the official vice-captain of the crew

Who cares? We only about who's stronger and Zoro is even stronger than Luffy and you wanna dream of surpassing Zoro?
so dumb to say it, you need a brain repaired
Post automatically merged:

dont know abt vice captain but he is officially the number 4 of the crew
if you really believe it due to bounties, Mihawk should be way weaker than SHANKS

I don't even want to hear about Lanji, who was paralyzed three chapters from someone else's acoc and screamed like Sakura chan. At that time, a 10-year-old girl was able to overcome Saturn's acoc. The fans of Landji kukold, the more him humiliate in each chapter, the more the fans want to put him next to Zoro, Lol.
WHAT THE FUCK IS "NEXT"? YOU CAN NOT SEPARATE "NEXT" AND "ABOVE", WHY ZOLO FANS ARE SO DUMB?

No VC would leave the crew for selfish reasoning then go onto continuously kick the shit if their captain who isn’t even fighting back and the best he could do is knock a tooth out.

Sanji realistically is lucky asf that Zoro hasn’t found any of this info out tbh

Zoro had to teach Luffy what it meant to be captain throughout the entirety of Paradise while being willing to give up his own ambitions for Luffy.
PROTECTING PEOPLE IS selfish reasoning ? WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE?

remember when usopp wasn’t allowed back into the crew cause of Zoro…

same shit happens here.
remember when usopp wasn’t allowed back into the crew cause of Zoro…

same shit happens here.
ARE TWO SITUATION SIMILAR? USE YOUR BRAIN PLEASE

Last edited:
I think People when they mature will understand Sanji is best written character in straw hat crew . Imo let these kids bash I don’t think Sanji fans should prove his validation everywhere . Even I used to hate Sanji but when I matured I found him complex and well written .
Nice

Zoro fans jelous Sanji got great backstory and zoro gets nothing
Sword dude has his story.. Short and simple but still

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Luffy is strongest by far. Second is Jimbe who allready beat Luccis equal. Third and fourth are sanji and zoro. If Sanji will solo Kizaru sanji has an edge. Becouse Zoro needs Jimbe agains much weaker Lucci.

Authority wise Sanji is Vice Captain