Powers & Abilities Vivre card Enma confirmation

VC info is written and provided by Oda, not by random fucks with limited knowledge of current volume.
It's not written and provided by Oda - he supervises them.
Are you actualy stupid? ''random fucks with limited knowledge''? lmao
Ok, let me explain it to you then...
This VC pack only includes up to chapter 994. What happens after doesn't matter, because this pack only reaches up to these chapters. Once they are out - there is gonna be the next pack which includes chapter from 995 up to [...] and so on. It's not the people with limited knowledge, the pack limits it.
Characters and informations that would be introduced after chapter 994 are not included. Hence why Zoro's VC doens't have CoC in it, because it didn't happen at this point.

Simple as that.

It's just funny how all of you Zorobois straight up ignore this information and call people out as if the VC proofed anything lol. It mentions what Tengu said, what what was known before. That does not explain Oden's aura in Enma or anything nor does it disproof it LOL
Imagine sticking to a downplaying head canon even after it's proved otherwise in official material. You'd think people don't want to make clown of themselves anymore...
What headcanon? Does Enma NOT have Odens Aura in it??? Does it NOT have a weird Haki coming from it different than any other of Zoro's swords? What was debunked?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
This VC pack only includes up to chapter 994. What happens after doesn't matter, because this pack only reaches up to these chapters. Once they are out - there is gonna be the next pack which includes chapter from 995 up to [...] and so on. It's not the people with limited knowledge, the pack limits it.
Characters and informations that would be introduced after chapter 994 are not included. Hence why Zoro's VC doens't have CoC in it, because it didn't happen at this point.

Simple as that.

It's just funny how all of you Zorobois straight up ignore this information and call people out as if the VC proofed anything lol. It mentions what Tengu said, what what was known before. That does not explain Oden's aura in Enma or anything nor does it disproof it LOL

What headcanon? Does Enma NOT have Odens Aura in it??? Does it NOT have a weird Haki coming from it different than any other of Zoro's swords? What was debunked?
odens aura isn't haki
Neither would odens haki be strange to kaido

Last edited:
At this point you're making a fool of yourself just give it up it says Aura not haki
How that? Because somebody destroyes your delusional world, when this VC didn't proof or disproof anything?
Kaidou said it has Oden Aura in it and in the other panel he said it is the source of that strange Haki.

Simple as that.
The amount of stuff people can spout just to downplay a fictional character they have hate-boner for. Holy shit.

Every information provided is from Oda and canonical. If he says Sengoku has CoC, he does- even if he hasn't shown it as of chapter 994 or whatever. If he says Enma uses Zoro's haki, then it does. He's fucking author, my dude. He wrote this story.

If he says Shanks is afraid of spiders in a VC, it won't mean that it's unreliable information just because as of whatever volume or chapter we've yet to see Shanks be afraid of them on-screen.

Yes, every person in this thread is a Zoro-tard. The only un-biased folk here is the dude with picture of Sanji, name calling others and consistently downplays Zoro in literally every thread.

My lord lol.

Oden's aura is not Oden's haki. I reckon Wado will have Zoro's presence in it even after Zoro's dead- it's stayed with him for years and swords do bond with their owners one way or the other. Or so is implied several times.

No shit it's "haki" and sensations you get from cut are different from Zoro's other swords. It's cursed- every curse sword is distinct. Zoro said "I can always tell with that one, it's cursed" referring to Kitetsu- that he could distinctly feel it, even more-so than Wado and Yubashiri.

The amount of stuff people can spout just to downplay a fictional character they have hate-boner for. Holy shit.
Downplay? I write what was said and showed in the manga. I don't know how delusional someone has to be to ignore that.
Every information provided is from Oda and canonical. If he says Sengoku has CoC, he does- even if he hasn't shown it as of chapter 994 or whatever. If he says Enma uses Zoro's haki, then it does. He's fucking author, my dude. He wrote this story.
Did i say otherwise?
I don't know how i can write it differently for you to understand it. The VC had ONLY the Tengu scene there and said exactly what was said back then, that Enma uses more Haki of the owner than needed. Zoro is the owner. So it obviously sucks Zoro's Haki out if it wants. That is the information we had from Tengu - which is what is written in the VC. That is the only information we had about Enma up to Chapter 1003. This VC Pack goes only up to chapter 994. The whole thing with Enma having Odens Aura and it having a weird Haki came only with chapter 1003+.
The funny thing is, Zoro appereantly has it confirmed in the Manga, so why is it not included in the VC then??? Tell me!
Because the VC only include chapter 994.
Sengoku retired and it is questionable if he ever will get a moment or scene where he shows his CoC.
While Zoro having it happend in chapter 1010 - it actualy happend in the Manga, but it is not listed in the VC. Can you guess why by now?

Oh look at that....
Regarding Enma
The only thing it "confirmed" was that it's a cursed blade, the part regarding haki is literally what Tengu said to him in 955, so theologically it shouldn't bring anything new to the table, the fact that the tweet saying it confirms stuff use a cutoff image where you can't see the whole thing is irritating too....

Manga line:持ち主の"流桜"を勝手に放出し必要以上に"斬る"...!!
VC line:持ち主の覇気を勝手に放出し必要以上に斬る。

Downplay? I write what was said and showed in the manga. I don't know how delusional someone has to be to ignore that.

Did i say otherwise?
I don't know how i can write it differently for you to understand it. The VC had ONLY the Tengu scene there and said exactly what was said back then, that Enma uses more Haki of the owner than needed. Zoro is the owner. So it obviously sucks Zoro's Haki out if it wants. That is the information we had from Tengu - which is what is written in the VC. That is the only information we had about Enma up to Chapter 1003. This VC Pack goes only up to chapter 994. The whole thing with Enma having Odens Aura and it having a weird Haki came only with chapter 1003+.
The funny thing is, Zoro appereantly has it confirmed in the Manga, so why is it not included in the VC then??? Tell me!
Because the VC only include chapter 994.
Sengoku retired and it is questionable if he ever will get a moment or scene where he shows his CoC.
While Zoro having it happend in chapter 1010 - it actualy happend in the Manga, but it is not listed in the VC. Can you guess why by now?

Oh look at that....
That's not the issue. The issue is some dumbasses were claiming Tengu's words weren't right and it instead has magical Oden's haki or haki that's not Zoro's own or whatever the hell.

The VC just confirmed that Tengu's words are the factual case. It didn't say "Tengu said xxx" it said "Enma is xxx". Regardless of whether it repeated Tengu's words or not, who cares. It's a confirmation that Tengu's description of it was just fine.

No one is arguing against it having Oden's presence or its attacks being strange in comparison- the latter of which is easily explained by it being a Cursed Blade, too. People are just happy that VC enforces the fact that Enma's schtick is drawing out its user's haki so some people can finally shut the fuck up about it having powers from some dead dude ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

When you think about it...

You realize that there are people in this community who defend the idea that a blade can store haki for an infinite amount of time and that the haki stored became infinite.

I mean take the time to think about what this mean. Realize that people were ready to believe, no, to enforce the idea that something that was present to be finite can become infinite when store in a object.

And they were willing to push that idea not because it makes sense, not because it was what the manga shown/said. No, they were willing to push that to downplay a fictional character.

I want you to take the time to appreciate how far some people are willing to go to downplay something that have absolutely no bearing on their life.

I mean, Zoro, cannot hurt real people. There is no reason to go this far to downplay what a drawing is doing. But there are people in the One Piece community that cannot distance themselves from the One Piece characters.

They need our help.

This time Zoro wankers take Ls without even searching what the source actually say.

VCs: Enma drains Haki of the user.

Some Zoro fanboy on twitter: It's Zoro's Haki not Oden's :vistalaugh:

VCs says nothing about whose Haki is in it or not, what a sad fanbase... They just can't deal with Luffy > Zoro, and crying all the time all over the internet with this kind of nonsense. In Oda's series Luffy > Zoro guys, you can cry all you want but he is not going to change his own series because you cry for underling Zoro. :goyea:

This time Zoro wankers take Ls without even searching what the source actually say.

VCs: Enma drains Haki of the user.

Some Zoro fanboy on twitter: It's Zoro's Haki not Oden's :vistalaugh:

VCs says nothing about whose Haki is in it or not, what a sad fanbase... They just can't deal with Luffy > Zoro, and crying all the time all over the internet with this kind of nonsense. In Oda's series Luffy > Zoro guys, you can cry all you want but he is not going to change his own series because you cry for underling Zoro. :goyea:
Yea it says it takes Zoro haki. Noting in the story or VC says anything about Oden haki

*Sigh*
The VC repeats what we know from Tengu scene and that is the only Enma scene on the VC, because that's the only information we had until the Roof Fight. This VC pack only includes chapter up to Volume 98, which covers up to chapter 994 and like you all know the Roof Fight started at Chapter 1000.
So obviously everything that happend after 994 is not mentioned on the VC. Hence why it doesn't mention this:

Kaido asks why Oden's aura is there, not Oden's haki.
The source of that strange haki is Zoro's sword since it takes in Zoro's haki, this is not Oden's haki.
When Zoro cuts Kaido with Enma, it reminds Kaido of the stinging sensation he gets when Oden cuts him. Nothing to do with this being Oden's haki once again.

Honestly, there’s probably not a contradiction between what was said in the VC/955 and what happened on the roof, given that the card doesn’t cover those later events. The bit about Enma being a cursed blade is probably the key piece of info.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Enma, as a cursed blade, “ate” (so to speak) haki from its users, which can later be drawn upon if the need arises, which would explain why Kaido reacted specifically to feeling Oden, and didn’t mention Zoro.

It really just depends on how Oda covers the special way in which Wano blades are made, or how the shimotsuki (I think that’s his name) smith crafted his blades, and how black blades are formed (because if black blades are made through prolonged exposure to haki, that would mean that haki is retained by swords, thus making it possible to feel haki from multiple sources within a blade).

Last edited: