Born: South Blue
Bounty: 200,000,000 b
Seiyuu: Hamada Kenji
First appearance: ch 498
Names: Massacre Soldier/Killer/Kamazou the Manslayer
Devil Fruit: SMILE - FAILURE (失敗)
Haki types: Busoshoku, Kenbunshoku
Grouping: Worst generation/supernova

"Essence" These days, people who laugh at this SMILE are half dead! The dangerous masked manslayer! In contrast to the bloodthirsty Kid, he is a "killer" who suppresses his emotions and hides his true face because he hates the way he laughs. The tragedy began with a failed conclusion of a pirate alliance and the meeting of Kaidou. When Kid's life was at stake, Killer, had no choice but to accept an offer. But his days of humiliation come to an end when Kid escapes from prison.
The smiling Killer reached for his mask again to take revenge on Kaidou with his partner. (pictured)
He is forced to accept a deal with Orochi and clashes with Zoro as the Kamazou the Manslayer. He became infamous in the Flower Capitol (pictured)
With the Punisher as his weapon, he dances brilliantly on the battlefield. Defeating enemies with acrobatic moves! (pictured) Rotate the Punisher at the speed of sound! He is able to attack without piercing the skin!

History Before
??: Kid Pirates formation
His bounty is 162,000,000
Clash with the Red Hair Pirates
Clash with Big Mom pirates
His bounty is 200,000,000
History Before 00: After losing to Kaidou, he made a deal with Orochi to eat a SMILE.
Post automatically merged:

Ship: Victoria Punk
Birthday 10 January
Height: 205cm
Favorite food: Cabbage Rolls
Hated food: Curry Udon
Animal likeness: Bull
Born: South Blue
Bounty: 470,000,000 berries
First appearance: ch 498
Devil Fruit: Jiki Jiki no Mi
Haki types: Haoshoku, Kenbunshoku, Busoshoku
Grouping: Worst generation/supernova

The magnetic captain who conquers his own way! He was the first to make a name for himself in the New World by fighting the Four Emperors. He was captured in Wanokuni and his partner suffered a tragedy. But, his rebellious spirit never dies! He collected scrap iron to make a a sign of revival, Kid is eager for revenge on Kaidou. (pictured)
He cries out in anger, grief, and sorrow at the sight of his childhood friend, Killer, who is different. (pictured)
Even with his overwhelming defeat, he refused to join the beast pirates. (pictured)
Kid and Killer found their crew! Time to collect all of the scrap metal in Onigashima! (pictured)
A giant figure is made by attaching metal all over his body! Using the metals advantage of heaviness and hardness, he can attack (the Yonko).

History Before
??: Kid Pirate formation
He has a bounty of 315,000,000
He lost his arm to Red Hair PIRATES
Conflict with Big Mom pirates
His bounty is 470,000,000
History Before 00: Alliance with Apoo and Hawkins Betrayed by Apoo and defeated by Kaidou
Participates in Onigashima raid after escaping Udon prison

Last edited:
Zoro's VC

The master swordsman who wields Oden's beloved blade Enma to cut an oni!

Oden's beloved sword Enma was entrusted to Zoro by Hiyori. Strangely enough, its creator was a Wano swordsmith who founded Zoro's hometown, Shimotsuki Kozaburo. Regardless of whether or not Zoro was aware of this, the 'Pirate Hunter' Zoro has come to Onigashima not to hunt pirates, but to exterminate an oni, having been entrusted with this fate from long ago. As a member of the Worst Generation who shoulder the next era, he faces two of the yonko in a ferocious battle.

Sunacchi
A cry that circulated through Shimotsuki Village. The Wano swordsmith and swordsmaster Shimotsuki Kozaburo taught it to Zoro.

He secretly learned the "Foxfire Style" from Kinemon. In a single stroke, he bisected Prometheus.

The meito Enma draws out Zoro's haki and turns black!

On Onigashima, he leaves the riot to his trusted crewmates, heading towards his goal Kaido!

With all his might, he unleashes a dreadful nine-sword style strike! It was even able to carve a scar on the yonko Kaido!

2 years ago - Defeats Daz Bones and gains a bounty of 60 million

2 years ago - Defeats Kaku to gain a bounty of 120 million

2 years ago - Receives Shusui from Ryuma

Present - Defeats Pica and earns a bounty of 320 million

Present - Reunites with Luffytaro after arriving in Wano

Present - Defeats Kamazo

Present - Returns Shusui to Wano and receives Enma from Hiyori

Present - Battles Kaido and Linlin during the raid on Onigashima

has come to Onigashima not to hunt pirates, but to exterminate an oni, having been entrusted with this fate from long ago. As a member of the Worst Generation who shoulder the next era, he faces two of the yonko in a ferocious battle.
^ I think this part is taking some liberties here tbh, and the translation I got from @Shift (whose wife is Japanese iirc) was:

"now attacks Onigashima like a demon hunter rather than a pirate hunter. As one of the Worst Generation who will lead the next era, his role will be to engage in a violent clash against two of the Yonko...!!"

@EtenBoby or @Aknolagon
Can you give your translation for Zoro VC card just to confront what @Den_Den_Mushi posted and what @T.D.A posted. Thank you
^ I think this part is taking some liberties here tbh, and the translation I got from @Shift (whose wife is Japanese iirc) was:

"now attacks Onigashima like a demon hunter rather than a pirate hunter. As one of the Worst Generation who will lead the next era, his role will be to engage in a violent clash against two of the Yonko...!!"
It’s a weird sentence and doesn’t translate neatly. I don’t do literal translations and neither does Viz but I can shed some light on it if it’s important.

知ってたか知らずか
whether he knows or doesn’t know

時経深き縁を授けられたゾロは
Zoro has been imparted with a deep fate from time past

いざ海賊狩りならぬ
Not being a pirate hunter

鬼退治とばかりに
Simply to exterminate oni

鬼ヶ島へ突撃
Assault Onigashima

退治 - exterminate/eradicate

If the VC used something like 狩る (hunt) instead then yeah I’d say demon hunter. But it’s saying something more like he came to Onigashima just to exterminate oni instead. I don’t like translating Oni as demon either, they’re more like a cross between demons and ogres.

It’s a weird sentence and doesn’t translate neatly. I don’t do literal translations and neither does Viz but I can shed some light on it if it’s important.

知ってたか知らずか
whether he knows or doesn’t know

時経深き縁を授けられたゾロは
Zoro has been imparted with a deep fate from time past

いざ海賊狩りならぬ
Not being a pirate hunter

鬼退治とばかりに
Simply to exterminate oni

鬼ヶ島へ突撃
Assault Onigashima

退治 - exterminate/eradicate

If the VC used something like 狩る (hunt) instead then yeah I’d say demon hunter. But it’s saying something more like he came to Onigashima just to exterminate oni instead. I don’t like translating Oni as demon either, they’re more like a cross between demons and ogres.
I think the main issue from what I saw was that you connected the sentence about having a deep connection to Wano's past to the line about exterminating the Oni which made it sound like it was his fate to take out the Oni, which is not what I think is what it was saying.

has come to Onigashima not to hunt pirates, but to exterminate an oni, having been entrusted with this fate from long ago.

I've been looking for a while, so I decided to compile it here that I found on the internet.

I didn't translate or transcribe the text, I just checked that it looked like what we see on the vivre card.

The ideal would be someone here to translate or guarantee the translation.

ジュラキュール・ミホーク Dracule Mihawk
Debut: JC Vol 6, Ch 50
Epithet: Hawk-Eye Mihawk
Devil Fruit: [blank]
Haki: Busoshoku, Kenbunshoku
Family/Species/Tribe: [blank]
Misc: Royal Warlord

How to Laugh
wahahaha and kukuku
First-Person Pronoun
Ore

Sex: Male
Ship: [blank]
Birthday: March 9
Height: 198 cm
Astrological sign: Pisces
Blood Type: S
Favorite food: Red wine
Bounty: [blank]
Voice Actors: Takeshi Aono and Hirohiko Kakegawa

Active Episodes
東: East Blue
空: Skypiea
戦: Paramount War

Essence

最強の座にて獲物を見据える”世界一の大剣豪”!!
He keeps an eye on his prey from his position as the greatest swordmaster in the world!

大海賊時代以前より頭角を現し、今や名実共に「世界一」の座に君臨し続ける、稀代の大剣豪。
He made a name for himself before the Great Pirate Age. Now he continues to reign from his place as the Best in the World both in name and reality. He's an extremely rare ( amazing ) swordmaster.

斬る事に研鑽を重ねた歳月はやがて、彼の前から「強者」の存在を失わせて久しく、七武海に加入したミホークは、団を持たぬ孤高の海賊として海原を周遊。「ヒマつぶし」に興じる日々を送る。
He devoted himself to the study of fighting with (killing people with) the sword for many years____ Then, for a long time, he didn't find a "strong one" in front of him to fight . He joined the Shichibukai. Lacking a crew, he sails around as an independent pirate on the sea. He amuses himself by "killing time" in his daily life.

剣を業とする全ての者が畏れる"鷹の目"は、かつて刃を交えた"赤髪"を凌ぐ使い手の到来を、未来に見据えている・・・!!
Every swordman fears "Hawk-Eye." He looks forward to the arrival of a swordman who can surpass his rival "Red Hair," with whom he crossed blades in the past.

「夜」一閃。その斬撃の威力は、氷壁をも一刀両断する!!
A flash of "Yoru." That slash has the power even to cut an iceberg clean in half!

自身の首を狙う男に、剣を授ける。ゾロは奮起する際、ミホークの指導が脳裏に浮かぶ。
He teaches swordsmanship to a man who aimed at his head. When Zoro is rousing himself (getting hyped, encouraging himself), he remembers Mihawk's guidance.

"鷹の目"が見通すものは、剣術の才のみに非ず。それは、立ちはだかる者が持つ力の神髄。
What "Hawk-Eye" sees clearly is not just sword talent. The essence of power is in those who stand firm against enemies.

Gallery Memo
初期デザインから完成されていたミホーク。二つ名は"千里眼"だった
Mihawk's initial design was completed in the early days His epithet was Senrigan(Long Distance Eyes literally 1000 League Eyes It means clairvoyant This was used as the name for one of Viola's techniques)

History
- Before 24: 大航海時代の幕開けを見る
He saw the beginning of the Great Pirate Age.

- Before ??: 剣の腕を巡り"赤髪"と鎬を削る
He competes ruthlessly with "Red Hair" in skill of swordsmanship.

- Before ??:"王下七武海"に加入
He joins "Ouka Shichibukai"

- Before 02: 頂上戦争参戦
He fights at the top war.

- Before 02: ロロノア・ゾロに剣を教授!!
He teaches Roronoa Zoro in swordsmanship!!

Trivia
【夜】Yoru
"最上大業物十二工"の一振りで、ミホークの愛刀。比類なき硬さを誇る黒刀。
It is one of the "12 Supreme-Grade Swords" and Mihawk's favorite sword. It has no equal in hardness, and is also a black sword.

Last edited:
@SmoothieWDupeRuchana

Sanji
気配ゃ感憎の動きを読み取る童で周囲の状況を把握したり危険を回避できる。並々ならぬ鍛錬にょり少し先の未来を見る者もいる。

Zoro
身体ゃ武器を硬化して、鞍闘力を強化できる。最大の利点として、無敵とも言ゎれる自然系の能力者にもダメ一ジを与える事が可能。

Last edited:
Character Stats from Databook Red

Clockwise starting at noon

Luffy
Adventure spirit - 冒険必 - 6
Strength - 力 - 6