Powers & Abilities Vivre Card Pack New Bounty Reveal.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The WBP are very peaceful by nature unlike the BMP and especially beast pirates, so yes, Marco having a bounty higher than Katakuri is damn impressive.
It just proves that Sweet Commanders didn't sail much.

WG would be clowns if they gave Marco who can only heal a bigger bounty than someone like Katakuri who has CoC and advanced Haki.

It just proves that Sweet Commanders didn't sail much.

WG would be clowns if they gave Marco who can only heal a bigger bounty than someone like Katakuri who has CoC and advanced Haki.
It's just tied to Captain's bounties. Whitebeard and Kaido have higher bounties, and as a result their subordinates are higher.

Which goes to show that if Beckman > 1.5 billion, how strong he really is.

He doesn't. Katakuri has Conqueror's. Marco doesn't.

They are no closer than Blackbeard and Kaido.
They’re both first commanders with hax and bounties over a billion. Oda literally has every crew structured in a Yonko > commanders > officers/vets format, and they’re in a military stalemate which means they’re all virtually equal.

So no, mentally Oda probably has every first commander on the same level.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It's just tied to Captain's bounties. Whitebeard and Kaido have higher bounties, and as a result their subordinates are higher.

Which goes to show that if Beckman > 1.5 billion, how strong he really is.
That also plays a big part I know since Whitebeard had the biggest bounty from the alive Pirates.

Although this proves how one-dimensional Whitebeard crew was and I think I'm right about the Sweet Commanders.