Powers & Abilities Vivre Card Pack New Bounty Reveal.

So you couldn't, all u did show me is Jozu & Crocodile gonna clash
And then Doffy casually stops Jozu, uses him as a Chair & have a Conversation with Crocodile where they talk as Rivals & completely ignore Jozu is even there

"Dominance" & "Ignorance"
Clash?
This was Crocodile before the first hit. He noticed someone looking at him and saw it coming:

The result? He took the hit fully, hyped Jozu for his exceptional combat ability and didn't move when Jozu was charging at him again.
Now you want to tell me that without Doffy's intervention Jozu and Crocodile would've clashed? Nah man, Jozu would've sent Crocodile faraway.

They’re both first commanders with hax and bounties over a billion. Oda literally has every crew structured by a Yonko > commanders > officers/vets, and they’re in a military stalemate which means they’re all virtually equal.

So no, mentally Oda probably has every first commander on the same level.
You fail to grasp this. Katakuri's power was tied to Luffy's, not Marco. Oda made Katakuri as strong as he needed to be for Luffy to get to where he was.

Maybe the original Katakuri (Powder Powder no Mi swordsman), but the new design is clearly a level above.

Do you realize how stupid you sometimes sound saying shit like that ?

Katakuri is nothing special and never was. The entire theme around his record even proofs that
How is Katakuri not special when no one could beat him for 50 years? Are you right in the head?

Luffy literally said the only thing special about Katakuri was his future sight.
Which is the reason why no one could beat him for 50 years, and the reason Marco can't lay a hand on him.

Katakuri would never get clowned like this. Get over yourself.

A Vice Admiral in handcuffs took Marco out of the war.
You’re conveniently ignoring both the fact that WB was injured and that Kizaru is there.

Future Sight doesn’t work if you aren’t calm.
If Big Mom had a heart attack, and Katakuri freaked out and started running toward her, the Vice Admiral wouldn’t even be needed.

Kizaru would just take him out right there.

You’re conveniently ignoring both the fact that WB was injured and that Kizaru is there.

Future Sight doesn’t work if you aren’t calm.
If Big Mom had a heart attack, and Katakuri freaked out and started running toward her, the Vice Admiral wouldn’t even be needed.

Kizaru would just take him out right there.
Big Mom was literally about to be assassinated and he was fine.

Katakuri is canonically the only first commander that hasn’t been acknowledged by another Yonko.
Katakuri is canonically the only first commander that was literally made up on the spot for Luffy to have an opponent.

I'm asking you for pure curiosity: what makes you think that they would've clashed? Jozu had clearly the upper hand from my POV.
Dude, Clash doesn't mean it would have been Equal!
Clash means they both were gonna attack
They were both facing each other & going at it
I didn't say Crocodile would win that Clash but saying Jozu would is just wishful thinking

Instead of answering that question, Oda chose to make Doffy interfere & they both ignore Jozu which is very humiliating for him
For example, do you imagine Kaido going to attack Mihawk & then Shanks stops him, sits on his back & talks with Mihawk as they both ignore Kaido & he doesn't say a single word ???

Ofc this Scenario cannot happen
The reason it happened with Jozu is simply because Doffy & Crocodile are Superior

Big Mom was literally about to be assassinated and he was fine.
This is a power scaling discussion so we have to put him in the exact same situation as Marco.

He freaks out, forgets he’s fighting a fucking admiral, and turns around to run to Big Mom.

In this case, Kizaru doesn’t even need a Vice Admiral, he just ends it, like Aokiji just ending Jozu.