Powers & Abilities Vivre Card Pack New Bounty Reveal.

They don't. Both would outlast him.
Marco had a short fight with King and Queen in their jobber forms and is already quite exhausted and injured. There is no reason to believe that Katakuri's FS will run out any time soon. You have other high tiers fighting for days without their Hakis running out, e.g. Jinbe vs. Ace fighting for 5 days and Jinbe needing Haki all that time.

Having environmental control, being able to extend his CqC to mid-long range (power mochi), having hax (trapping and suffocating you in Mochi) and lethality (Mogura) in combination with FS, shapeshifting and a "super hard" defense with his higher level hardening, while also having the endurance to take several blows from boundman without his back touching the floor, I doubt Marco will just outlast him. It's rather the other way around.

Okay so maybe Fake News Morgans calling Luffy the 5th Emperor isn't really so farfetched after all.

I was wondering if it was a mistake on Oda's part when Bao Huang said that Luffy had the highest bounty among the invaders, when Marco was also present.

Since Marco's hinted range is around 1.057 Billion - 1.5 Billion Berries, which is Katakuri and Luffy's bounty range, then Marco's can only be 1.49 Billion at max, otherwise what Bao Huang said wouldn't add up.

Teach's bounty meanwhile is 2.2 billion- or 2.247,600,000 to be exact, it's only around 700 million or 747,600,000 more than Luffy's.

The only bounty who we still don't know about is King's. He should be higher than Queen's 1.32 billion, but we don't know where it ends.

Izo being around 500 million berries is fine, he's the 16th division commander after all, i know oda said the order isn't based on strength, but considering he was less prominent in Marineford compared to Jozu or Vista, being around 500 million is okay, 2nd division commander ace was only 550 million. Izo only joined on Wano, by then the Whitebeard Pirates were already famous.

The Revo Commanders being less than 500 million, which is less than the confirmed lowest bounty of a Yonko Commander alive (Charlotte Snack at 600 million) shouldn't be surprising considering that the Revo's No.2 Sabo is also at 600 million.

But this also makes me wonder about Dragon's bounty and if his infamy as the World's Worst Criminal = having the highest bounty in the world actually makes sense, considering how low the bounties of his commanders are?

A Yonko captain on average has around 3~4x higher the bounty than their commanders. If we were to take this analogy for Dragon, and multipy Sabo's 600 million by a generous 4, that still only gives us a maximum of 2.4 billion bounty for Dragon, just a little more than Teach's. Or even if we inflate it and multiply about 5.5 to Roger's level, that still only gives us a max of 3.3 billion for Dragon.

Can it still be possible that Dragon has the highest bounty in the world, considering how low the bounties of his commanders are?
It could also be related to a lack of known information/feats held by the WG.

Marco had a short fight with King and Queen in their jobber forms and is already quite exhausted and injured. There is no reason to believe that Katakuri's FS will run out any time soon. You have other high tiers fighting for days without their Hakis running out, e.g. Jinbe vs. Ace fighting for 5 days and Jinbe needing Haki all that time.

Having environmental control, being able to extend his CqC to mid-long range (power mochi), having hax (trapping and suffocating you in Mochi) and lethality (Mogura) in combination with FS, shapeshifting and a "super hard" defense with his higher level hardening, while also having the endurance to take several blows from boundman without his back touching the floor, I doubt Marco will just outlast him. It's rather the other way around.
Bro, these are the same guys that were saying Luffy is fodder in WCI, and Katakuri was too strong for him.

They're just here to trash anyone Luffy beats, and wank anyone Zoro is about to fight. They don't care about logic.

I am actually not suprised by the bounties of the RA. First they are only „Vet level“ characters and their bounties can be also a bit lower like Oven & Daifuku.

Why Morley is under 300M makes absolut sense to me. Correct me if I‘m wrong guys but he was in Impel Down level 5 right? You get imprisoned in level 6 only if your bounty is above 300M if I remember correctly. Since he was in level 5 he later created level 5.5 where Ivan was hiding after Morley got out somehow.

Furthermore this should be their bounties (including Sabos) before the stuff happened at the Reverie. Unless the Governmemt captured them and Kuma didn‘t teleported them away or something than their bounties should Increase dramatically. This would indicate why Betty has the highes bounty of them because she don‘t get an increase these time and there shouldn‘t be a to big gap in their bounties afterwards.

My prediction for their new bounties if they are alive and not captured:

Sabo 1B+
Morley 700-750M
Karasu 650-700M
Lindberg 500-600M
Betty no increase since not involved
morley was so stealth nobody ever found out iirc. even iva wasnt aware morley created level 5.5 and he escaped impel down without anyone ever knowing somehow

Marcos bounty will be 1.2 billion
1.2 will make more senses
Current Teach 2.247 B > Marco 1.240 or 1.249 B. About 1B difference
Y.Candid. Luffy 1.5 B > Kata 1.057 B > pre fs Luffy. About 500M difference

I think Teach had barely over 1B after MF , then got 500M after payback war then got 500M during his reign currently as Yonko :
Post MF Teach : 1B-1.25B / Post MF Luffy : 400M
Post Payback Teach : 1.5 B-1.75B : Post DR Luffy : 500M
Current Teach : 2.247B / current Luffy : 1.5 B
Soon : Teach 3.5B+ / Post Wano Luffy 3B-3.5B

The surprising part to me is Morley's bounty

If you look at Doffy's speed, he was singled out with Sabo and Ivankov behind Dragon

So how come his bounty turned out to be this low ?

And Bello Betty who wasn't even among the revos who fought in MJ turned out to have the highest known revo bounty behind Sabo's ?
I mean Ivankov’s bounty is supposedly only around 100 million

Okay so maybe Fake News Morgans calling Luffy the 5th Emperor isn't really so farfetched after all.

I was wondering if it was a mistake on Oda's part when Bao Huang said that Luffy had the highest bounty among the invaders, when Marco was also present.

Since Marco's hinted range is around 1.057 Billion - 1.5 Billion Berries, which is Katakuri and Luffy's bounty range, then Marco's can only be 1.49 Billion at max, otherwise what Bao Huang said wouldn't add up.

Teach's bounty meanwhile is 2.2 billion- or 2.247,600,000 to be exact, it's only around 700 million or 747,600,000 more than Luffy's.

The only bounty who we still don't know about is King's. He should be higher than Queen's 1.32 billion, but we don't know where it ends.

Izo being around 500 million berries is fine, he's the 16th division commander after all, i know oda said the order isn't based on strength, but considering he was less prominent in Marineford compared to Jozu or Vista, being around 500 million is okay, 2nd division commander ace was only 550 million. Izo only joined on Wano, by then the Whitebeard Pirates were already famous.

The Revo Commanders being less than 500 million, which is less than the confirmed lowest bounty of a Yonko Commander alive (Charlotte Snack at 600 million) shouldn't be surprising considering that the Revo's No.2 Sabo is also at 600 million.

But this also makes me wonder about Dragon's bounty and if his infamy as the World's Worst Criminal = having the highest bounty in the world actually makes sense, considering how low the bounties of his commanders are?

A Yonko captain on average has around 3~4x higher the bounty than their commanders. If we were to take this analogy for Dragon, and multipy Sabo's 600 million by a generous 4, that still only gives us a maximum of 2.4 billion bounty for Dragon, just a little more than Teach's. Or even if we inflate it and multiply about 5.5 to Roger's level, that still only gives us a max of 3.3 billion for Dragon.

Can it still be possible that Dragon has the highest bounty in the world, considering how low the bounties of his commanders are?
sure. and theres a real easy way imo. first, not only is whitebeard not ranking by strength, bounties arent a ranking of strength, just how dangerous that particular individual is to the government. you can have a bounty just for knowledge or information like how robin had one since childhood. its possible the revolutionaries just kept a low profile and only liberated individual islands for most of their run, but Dragon himself did something else. he'd have been 17 at god valley iirc. what if he participated?

the man could be rocks' son who married garps daughter for all i know

The thing is, Kuma was already in his prime and probably Dragon's right-hand man before he became a warlord.
Post automatically merged:

Honestly, the Revo bounties are so low it's actually kind of strange.
I'm pretty sure the World Government had no idea Kuma was working for Dragon, or else they wouldn't have made him a Warlord.

The surprising part to me is Morley's bounty

If you look at Doffy's speech, he was singled out with Sabo and Ivankov behind Dragon

So how come his bounty turned out to be this low ?

And Bello Betty who wasn't even among the revos who fought in MJ turned out to have the highest known revo bounty behind Sabo's ?
Didn´t expect it too, I though Morley would have the highest bounty behind Sabo and Ivankov.
That is like we seeing a pace with Kaido and his calamity and suddely one of his calamity who are next to him in picture get lower bounty then the flyers. Really didn´t expect that for Morley.

Bogard

You can't win
Didn´t expect it too, I though Morley would have the highest bounty behind Sabo and Ivankov.
That is like we seeing a pace with Kaido and his calamity and suddely one of his calamity who are next to him in picture get lower bounty then the flyers. Really didn´t expect that for Morley.
Well after Sabo was revealed as the second in the revos with his disappointing lvl of bounty, i guess it automatically set the standard for the rest to have even lower bounty, but i still kinda wished for Morley's to at least be comparable to Sabo's(wouldn't have surprised me if it was higher than Ivankov's), so it being in the 230 Million - 298 Million berries range is indeed disappointing

It doesn't bode well for Dragon as well if all his men have a bounty that low. He'd likely have lower bounty than yonkos himself

Luffy got 1.5B is a part of Morgan's scheme like bombing the chateu, the man behind the chaotic wedding, the leader of the alliance (Bege, Germa, Sun Pirater), telling BM pirates was lost to them, which is not true please :whitepress:
Morgan just exaggerated the leadership role of Luffy during WCI, but he did create a mess during the wedding, defeated 2 YC, acquired a fleet with 7 captains and more than 5000 men.
That alone would have granted him a bounty above 1 billion.
WCI arc was a loss for Big Mom pirates.