Powers & Abilities Vivre Card Pack New Bounty Reveal.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The Scabbards don’t have Top Tier internal destruction Haki. Future Sight is something only “a few amongst the mightiest” have.

Seriously stop being an idiot. You can’t unlock something as difficult as Future Sight by sitting at home.
you can be as condescending as you want but fact is only a few fighters in the entire series have the advanced forms of haki and it was NEVER stated that unlocking it in the heat of the battle is the only way to attain it. sabo used the top-tier internal destruction haki and you conveniently dodged that line of argument.

keep convincing yourself about your own headcanons about katakuri fighting all of the top tiers and still staying undefeated.

Revos have been underwhelming.......sabo got his fruit recently and 3-4 years ago I doubt he was YC level........yonko for most part have 20+ years to work with with shanks being an exception and have much bigger crews and more powerful characters so it makes sense.....revos are more like CP0 and yonko more like marines......

Sabo is jinbe level

In the flashback, Sabo was shown to be on par with Ace, who later fought on par with jinbe
In film gold he is shown to be on par with Lucci, who is on par with who's who

Not to mention his bounty is only 600 mil, even after dressrosa
Post automatically merged:

I honestly wouldn't even be surprised if it was bonney and not the revos who injured fujitora

Sabo is jinbe level

In the flashback, Sabo was shown to be on par with Ace, who later fought on par with jinbe

I honestly wouldn't even be surprised if it was bonney and not the revos who injured fujitora
Please tell me you’re just trolling because if this is your legitimate take… yikes…

Sabo is jinbe level

:choppawhat:
wtf, Sabo is as strong as Luffy or little weaker

Sabo is jinbe level

Stop wanking Jinbe and WsW. Those two are only YC4 level. Same goes for the Ace that fought Jinbe. Sabo is YC1