Powers & Abilities Vivre Card Pack New Bounty Reveal.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž

TheKnightOfTheSea

β€Ž
That’s a fair take, but Sabo already seemed to be mid commander level without his fruit.
Base Sabo's really hard to scale, I think putting him at YC2.5/YC2 is fair imo.

With it he was able to hold his own against admirals better than any Wb pirate ever did.
Issho wasn't seriously fighting against Sabo during Dressrosa.

Base Sabo's really hard to scale, I think putting him at YC2.5/YC2 is fair imo.

Issho wasn't seriously fighting against Sabo during Dressrosa.
I don’t use β€œYC1/2” when I powerscale because I typically think a lot of them range in power (Marco to King for example), by Mid Commander I mean Sabo can probably go toe to toe and high to extreme diff King or Queen.

Even if Fujitora wasn’t serious, Kizaru wasn’t really fighting seriously in Marineford but even he still played with Marco.

TheKnightOfTheSea

β€Ž
Even if Fujitora wasn’t serious, Kizaru wasn’t really fighting seriously in Marineford but even he still played with Marco.
I would say that Kizaru put more effort against Kizaru than Fuji did against Sabo.

@Yasheen DF Fruitless Sabo is probably around Kuma's level imo.

Is there anything official yet? That regards at least an accurate range?
the exact bounties leaked already. they are coded in the vivre card website but not visible unless you inspect the page source:

Marco 1.374B
Izo 510M
Belo Betty 457M
Karasu 400M
Lindbergh 316M
Morley 293M

THIS ARE THE BOUNTIES BITCHES,

I'M BETTER THAN REDON

How did they make them look pathetic?
From what I remember the chapter hinted at the crushing defeat of the Rev commanders.
The Admirals had to fight a YC1 and 3 Vets for several hours before they could beat them, and they even got very injured in the process. Compare this to Kaido who neg diffed a stronger group of people very quickly once he stopped fucking around

The Admirals had to fight a YC1 and 3 Vets for several hours before they could beat them, and they even got very injured in the process. Compare this to Kaido who neg diffed a stronger group of people very quickly once he stopped fucking around
"Several hours"?
What are you talking about, can you give me the official panel confirming this ?

Betty has the power to severely power up her allies which she did to Sabo+commanders before going to Mary goeise which is common sense AND they still got crushed with Fuji only having a single bandage post battle.

Law and Kid straight up defeated Big mom. If Kaido never intervened Big mom was dead. She was factually defeated, how more embarrassing does it get ?

Betty has the power to severely power up her allies which she did to Sabo+commanders before going to Mary goeise which is common sense AND they still got crushed with Fuji only having a single bandage post battle.
that obviously didn't happened lol
you would have to assume her power up lasts for many hours maybe even days for it to still have effect when they got there. and ignore her powers make people very aggressive and sabo group was not acting like that, they did not even want to fight.

"Several hours"?
What are you talking about, can you give me the official panel confirming this ?

Law and Kid straight up defeated Big mom. If Kaido never intervened Big mom was dead. She was factually defeated, how more embarrassing does it get ?
I don’t think her power up ability lasts days which it would have had to for them to still have it in mariejoa

I don’t think her power up ability lasts days which it would have had to for them to still have it in mariejoa
that obviously didn't happened lol
you would have to assume her power up lasts for many hours maybe even days for it to still have effect when they got there. and ignore her powers make people very aggressive and sabo group was not acting like that, they did not even want to fight.
We have no idea how her power works. It also isn't their first time working with Betty, so you would assume that they could take the effects better than regular civilians