Powers & Abilities Vivre Card Pack New Bounty Reveal.

"Several hours"?
What are you talking about, can you give me the official panel confirming this ?

Betty has the power to severely power up her allies which she did to Sabo+commanders before going to Mary goeise which is common sense AND they still got crushed with Fuji only having a single bandage post battle.

Law and Kid straight up defeated Big mom. If Kaido never intervened Big mom was dead. She was factually defeated, how more embarrassing does it get ?
The news of the fight starting and of the fight ending were released in two separate newspapers

We don't know how long the Admirals fought the Revolutionary Army lmao.
Newspapers are published daily or weekly. Letโ€™s assume that itโ€™s daily in OP. The newspaper that BB read when he told us about the fight only told us about the fight starting, and the news about the fight ending was released in a separate newspaper. If the fight was less than an hour long, then Morganโ€™s company would have had the info about the fight ending before they released their newspaper which announced that the fight was happening. The fact that the start and end of the fight was in two separate newspapers suggests it must have gone on for at least a few hours

People calling the revos trash for their bounty when a huge part of their job is being discreet in the four seas. They donโ€™t go out of their way to mess with the navy or the people in the world. Just like Sabo didnโ€™t have a bounty till dressrosa but is still a monster
They lead revolutions and Coups against the WG, their bounties are too low for that.
Post automatically merged:

The WBP are very peaceful by nature unlike the BMP and especially beast pirates, so yes, Marco having a bounty higher than Katakuri is damn impressive.
Kata probably only stayed in WCI and defended it.

The revolutionary army does. How is the WG supposed to know who exactly.

Even Sabo never had a bounty until Doffy reveled him to the world. The revolutionary army is a covert group.
Given that these 4 are deemed important, have bounties and all.

Then they should be getting increases everytime the Revos fuck a country up.

Just like Dragon gets raises from it.

So it looks like the RA hierarchy is:

Dragon

Sabo > Kuma > Ivankov

Betty > Karasu > Lindbergh > Morley

With the gaps indicating different tiers. It is possible though that Betty is actually the weakest commander in 1v1s since itโ€™s possible that the only reason her bounty is higher than the rest is because her ability becomes much more useful in group fights, but other than that, the rest of this ranking seems fine

Dragon

Sabo > Kuma > Ivankov

With the gaps indicating different tiers. It is possible though that Betty is actually the weakest commander in 1v1s since itโ€™s possible that the only reason her bounty is higher than the rest is because her ability becomes much more useful in group fights, but other than that, the rest of this ranking seems fine
I think with this we can probably say that Ivankov's bounty is either in the 400 or 500 million range. I'd say probably more in the 500 million range.

I think with this we can probably say that Ivankov's bounty is either in the 400 or 500 million range. I'd say probably more in the 500 million range.
Probably, though there are people who insist the other commanders are stronger than him, which I never understood since logically the Grand Line Commander should be stronger than the North/South/East/West Blue Commanders

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
โ€Ž

Dragon

Sabo > Kuma > Ivankov

ivankov lost agaist maguellan (pre shyriu level)

Whitebeard Pirates

- Marco The Phoenix -> around 1.057 Billion - 1.5 Billion Berries
- Izo -> around 500 Million - 542 Million berries.

Revolutionary Army

- Bello Betty Bounty -> around 438 Million - 470 Million berries
- Karasu Bounty -> around 382 Million - 429 Million berries
- Lindberg Bounty -> 320 Million Berries.
- Morley Bounty -> around 230 Million - 298 Million berries

@ScotchInformer @playa4321 @MarineHQ62 @sanjikun @RayanOO @SLC_Girl @T.D.A @MonsterZoro etc
surprisingly high bounty for Izo ngl, Marco is what i expected so I'm not too shocked about that