maybe that's just 1% of pain and 99% of exhaustion

What's factual is that Luffy barely took any damage whole arc:

^
This is what Zoro tanked and almost died from

I would also say nothing happened, because that would be embarrassing to admit
Lmfaao

dude, no need to lie

Goofy went to sleep before Kuma showed up
He's even less resilient than I thought.... So Zoro remained conscious from ursa shok + several hits with "paws" + the fight with kuma itself. Zoro showed on TB that he is tougher than goofy with a rubber body + showed it with Apu (when goofy got a vanshot)+I showed it on the roof when I remained conscious after hacking while Goofy lost consciousness 3 times. Despite the fact that the team has a fishman, the judge's sperm and the fruit of god Niki joy boy, Zoro remains the most damageable and persistent fighter in the team having an ordinary body. Swordsmen are a different league...

He's even less resilient than I thought.... So Zoro remained conscious from ursa shok + several hits with "paws" + the fight with kuma itself. Zoro showed on TB that he is tougher than goofy with a rubber body + showed it with Apu (when goofy got a vanshot)+I showed it on the roof when I remained conscious after hacking while Goofy lost consciousness 3 times. Despite the fact that the team has a fishman, the judge's sperm and the fruit of god Niki joy boy, Zoro remains the most damageable and persistent fighter in the team having an ordinary body. Swordsmen are a different league...
Only other swordsmen can injure them

Not reading all that nonsense
What's factual is that gooffy went to sleep after he beat Moria because he thought he won. And we know that goofy is hard to wake up from sleep

You have postTS Zoro fainting to simple stab wound
meanwhile Sanji in Thriller bark was stabbed to the chest and still went to fight and tank Oars, tanks ursus shock and still got up, only for Zoro to cheap shot him

Zoro never had impressive endurance, all his shit always gets exaggerated by those who don't read

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
What's factual is that gooffy went to sleep after he beat Moria because he thought he won. And we know that goofy is hard to wake up from sleep

meanwhile Sanji in Thriller bark was stabbed to the chest and still went to fight and tank Oars, tanks ursus shock and still got up, only for Zoro to cheap shot him

Zoro never had impressive endurance, all his shit always gets exaggerated by those who don't read
No he didnt luffy passed our before moriah did lmfao

Chopper was worried about luffy cause he got bit once right clown
Zoros endurance shits on sanji

No he didnt luffy passed our before moriah did lmfao

Chopper was worried about luffy cause he got bit once right clown
Zoros endurance shits on sanji
What? Luffy literally went to sleep as soon as he landed the final blow to Moria

Chopper was worried because of gears causing Luffy exhaustion. He did not worry about no damage.

Zoro's stamina is so shit, he bleeds buckets from EXHAUSTION. Not even damage, since there was barely any damage in that bubble

Imagine you ran on a treadmill and you started to bleed instead of sweating, that's how shit Zoro is at stamina

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
What? Luffy literally went to sleep as soon as he landed the final blow to Moria

Chopper was worried because of gears causing Luffy exhaustion. He did not worry about no damage.

Zoro's stamina is so shit, he bleeds buckets from EXHAUSTION. Not even damage, since there was barely any damage in that bubble

Imagine you ran on a treadmill and you started to bleed instead of sweating, that's how shit Zoro is at stamina
Yes dickhead and moriah was still up. After luffy. Until the building collapsed on him.
Luffy hit his maximum and was out cold.
No again dickhead go re read luffy combined gears which was killing him and took multiple shadows which fucked him up. Zoro does all that and took it all without a rubber body.

Zoro has always been the most resilient. Ask Lo. He finds it impossible to walk with 30 broken bones. But Zoro not only left, but also left Kaido a scar, saving Goofy. Admit it, Goofy lost consciousness, and Zoro with x2 damage did not lose consciousness. Zoro fell not because of a knife wound, but primarily because of poisoning. He woke up the same stupid after x2 hakaya, x2 fight with king + enma and so on. He is the most persistent in the team. Proofs

?
He was messed up lmao

It you think the "nothing happened" is him just being badass then you gotta return to school for reading comprehension classes.
His words were linked to him not wanting Sanji to tell the rest about exactly what happened.
But I only used your words against you but you act like that?
Seems faulty logic then...
But Yes Zoro was messed up... That's all I'm saying