• YC1

Votes: 24 31.6%
  • YC1+

Votes: 35 46.1%

• Total voters
Luffy to Zoro : it's not you are weak . It's just Lucci too strong for you
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

:cheers:
Explain why lucci didnt recongnize luffy as yonko but did after zoro bitch slap him from the control room and easily pressuring in base.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro hater better not change opinion (not that we will allow them in the first place) after zoro one shot lucci so far they agree that lucci is yc1+ for clashing equaly with g5 and recovering from his attack and fightning base zoro.

Last edited:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Goofy hasn't gotten up yet after a fight with a frivolous admiral and two snacks while his nakama is being killed? Or did Joy boy and Nika give the rubber bitch not enough strength?:neesama:
Oda holding Luffy back:kayneshrug:

Explain why lucci didnt recongnize luffy as yonko but did after zoro bitch slap him from the control room and easily pressuring in base.

Zoro hater better not change opinion (not that we will allow them in the first place) after zoro one shot lucci so far they agree that lucci is yc1+ for clashing equaly with g5 and recovering from his attack and fightning base zoro.
Base Zoro with adcoc:milaugh:

Last edited:
It really makes no sense given current information.

Zoro easily dealt with awakened Kaku without Haki, yet he needs excessive use of Ryuo to deal with Lucci. I'm baffled how some people can still see Kaku > Lucci, lol.
First of all stop speaking differently of haki and ryou specially when it comes to Zoro. He always used the same.

Second he did needed haki against Kaku you can clearly see his swords are painted in black. Also let's not forget that he didn't defeated Kaku but Stacy did. So far his fight against Lucci is what his fight against Kaku would be since he is not going all out yet like Luffy did.

Zoro already achieved 2/3 of his plan. First he send lucci flying far away from the control room in a way lucci who can fly cant get away to attack nami and the rest, Second, he is controling the fight and tamed lucci like a master with his pet in a way that lucci cant think of anything else but zoro successfully gathering the leopard full killer intent. 3. next is finishing off the pray.

Because ones his friend and one isn't.

You probably think Luffy gave it 100 percent against Usopp too.
Shameless excuse.

Anyway Lucci blitzed the fuck outta Sentomaru and one shotted him, and your boy even in his peak form could do nothing to prevent it.

Either way, when it comes to Egghead Island matchups, Lucci is the true winner among all.
Forget Luffy, forget Saturn, forget Kizaru and forget Zoro. Lucci performed an absolute banger in this arc. Many people were underestimating him, me included, but fighting G5 and KoH sure is huge achievement which I didn't expect at all.
:cheers:
Bold: we still do, me included.

ZKK didn't happen but Zoro got King which is bigger dish than finishing off weakened Kaido

Zoro vs Kizaru doesn't happen but we got Lucci who is comparable level except Lucci is more beast like, more wild, and more tough.

Always trying to see the glass of water as half-full eh?
Zoro vs King the God race hyped by Whitebeard and used as perfect soldier by Government is glass 100% full.
Zoro vs Lucci: the man who survived Nika aka the form that defeated even Kaido, the man who one shotted Sentomaru that Kizaru couldn't, the man who survived Zoro longer than Kizaru against Luffy, the man who get awakened DF in timeskip without any mentor while Luffy didn't get one even with Master Rayleigh: is glass 100% full too.

If anything the glass is kinda 110% full the water is pouring outside.

Zoro vs King the God race hyped by Whitebeard and used as perfect soldier by Government is glass 100% full.
Zoro vs Lucci: the man who survived Nika aka the form that defeated even Kaido, the man who one shotted Sentomaru that Kizaru couldn't, the man who survived Zoro longer than Kizaru against Luffy, the man who get awakened DF in timeskip without any mentor while Luffy didn't get one even with Master Rayleigh: is glass 100% full too.

If anything the glass is kinda 110% full the water is pouring outside.
Yes absolutely, Lucci>Kaido and Kizaru, King>Kaido.

C

CensoredbyWG

As if 90% of forum users bought even a single volume in their lives:gokulaugh:
He talks as if 99% of one piece fans outside of japan aren't reading the chapters without paying a single cent hahahaha.

Goofy didnt beat anyone from a godly race yet while zoro already did.
Godly race with only one survivor? Hahahah

Last edited by a moderator:
I legitimately hope Lucci's YC1+. I'd like to think of it as adjusting Lucci's standing by using Zoro though the Lucci clash put things into perspective between him and Luffy. We haven't seen attacks being landed on panel so I'm excited for how Oda resolves things.

Why all this talk and speculation? We must wait for the chapter where the Zoro vs Lucci fight or the result of this fight will be shown and draw conclusions already.
This is WG. When WG is given ammunition to troll, then WG will troll until they are proven wrong or troll even harder if they are proven correct. Come on now, you know how this place works.:myman:

This is WG. When WG is given ammunition to troll, then WG will troll until they are proven wrong or troll even harder if they are proven correct. Come on now, you know how this place works.:myman:
Yes, I'm trying to calm the anti-Zoro trolls by pretending to be adequate:myman: