• YC1+

Votes: 35 46.1%

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro fans, does your top 1 really?
Zoro is intended to be top 1, yes.
Whether people like it or not. :zosmug:

I refuse to belive that most Zoro fans drink up delusional juice and genuinely belive that Zoro ever stood a chance against Luffy. Its definitely a loud minority...I hope :sanjimeh:
Do you also refuse to believe what Oda meant when Zoro told Luffy that his willpower is stronger? Or when he dunked on Luffys willpower in TB? Or when he made him look like 3rd rate combatant on rooftop? Or when he couldnt die from doubled Hakai while Luffy died from one club hit? :zosmug:

I think lucci is as strong as katakuri. His power under King but better than queen and jack. In marine scale power maybe lucci as strong or stronger a little than the broccoli man.

LMFAOOOO LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Post automatically merged:

Well he did study under Posthawk.
LMFAOOOOOOOOO
Post automatically merged:

I think lucci is as strong as katakuri. His power under King but better than queen and jack. In marine scale power maybe lucci as strong or stronger a little than the broccoli man.
💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

I'd say it's 50/50:

Either Zoro already off screened Lucci (Jimbei goes to find Zoro only to see that Lucci is already defeated while Zoro got lost or something like that) or Jimbei gets to stop this fight, Zoro and Lucci will postpone their battle.

If it's first, I can also imagine a short flashback how Zoro defeated Lucci with KoH or sth like that.

Either way, when it comes to Egghead Island matchups, Lucci is the true winner among all.
Forget Luffy, forget Saturn, forget Kizaru and forget Zoro. Lucci performed an absolute banger in this arc. Many people were underestimating him, me included, but fighting G5 and KoH sure is huge achievement which I didn't expect at all.

Who is switching up? Kaku is stronger than Lucci. That doesn't make Lucci weaker than YC1.
It really makes no sense given current information.

Zoro easily dealt with awakened Kaku without Haki, yet he needs excessive use of Ryuo to deal with Lucci. I'm baffled how some people can still see Kaku > Lucci, lol.

Why all this talk and speculation? We must wait for the chapter where the Zoro vs Lucci fight or the result of this fight will be shown and draw conclusions already.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Lucci didn't show any of his skillset to Zoro either, yet he's clashing and stalling Zoro who's objectively putting more efforts to him than Kaku.

Kaku could completely go all out and Zoro wouldn't struggle much more to that, I bet.
We saw all his skillset against Luffy, there is nothing troublesome about it.
Simplistic combat style with 2 hands used at the same time at best.
Meanwhile, Kaku's Yontoryu has 4 damage sources at the same time to pressure Zoro.

Zoro put more effort vs Kaku, he actually bothered to overpower a raw power move like Kilimanjaro.
You are still underestimating Kaku's raw power when it comes to Bigan...
He isnt doing anything vs Lucci except for idle clashes and talking.

Kaku will always be a superior opponent than Lucci when it comes to Zoro.
And he was a superior opponent for Luffy as well, no way he could have handled Yontoryu.

I'd say it's 50/50:

Either Zoro already off screened Lucci (Jimbei goes to find Zoro only to see that Lucci is already defeated while Zoro got lost or something like that) or Jimbei gets to stop this fight, Zoro and Lucci will postpone their battle.

If it's first, I can also imagine a short flashback how Zoro defeated Lucci with KoH or sth like that.

Either way, when it comes to Egghead Island matchups, Lucci is the true winner among all.
Forget Luffy, forget Saturn, forget Kizaru and forget Zoro. Lucci performed an absolute banger in this arc. Many people were underestimating him, me included, but fighting G5 and KoH sure is huge achievement which I didn't expect at all.

It really makes no sense given current information.

Zoro easily dealt with awakened Kaku without Haki, yet he needs excessive use of Ryuo to deal with Lucci. I'm baffled how some people can still see Kaku > Lucci, lol.
Zoro didn't beat Kaku first of all
He just overpowered him and did no damage

If Lucci vs zoro ends in stalemate or postponed then Zoro is weaker than his fans say, which is what is factual anyway
And Lucci was always > King the background as I said