Volume 100 Predictions/Discussion: Released Sept 3

FUCK I CALL IT!!!
You can only give Kaido a scar if you use ADV CoC, because that none scabbards could give him a wound.
Fuck it, Oden was clearly a beast, adv CoA, Adv CoC and good CoO with insane phyiscal power, clearly a mid top tier or higher.
His bounty should be around 2B++ because that Oda clearly not show it in his vivrecard.
Bro don't overhype his bounty, remember Oden was still an underling

Bro don't overhype his bounty, remember Oden was still an underling
Yeah but for the navy the powerlvl is also important and im pretty sure even though Whitebeard,Linlin and Kaido where underlings, im pretty sure their bounties where over 2B too, at least Big mom,Whitebeard and Shiki.

The CP is an organization of spies, doing covert works for the government, known from CP-1 to CP-8, assigned tasks according to their importance.
As for the CP9, they erase everyone who thinks that the government is a hindrance, so it is a killer organization from the basic perspective.
As for CP0, the guardians of the Celestial Dragons, they are the strongest among CP organization.

The CP is an organization of spies, doing covert works for the government, known from CP-1 to CP-8, assigned tasks according to their importance.
As for the CP9, they erase everyone who thinks that the government is a hindrance, so it is a killer organization from the basic perspective.
As for CP0, the guardians of the Celestial Dragons, they are the strongest among CP organization.
Now I need to see CP-0 fight in Wano.

Now I need to see CP-0 fight in Wano.
You probably won't get it. Imo they are entirely being set up for a final battle with the Revolutionaries. Their goals are the exact opposite of the other group, in that Revolutionaries want to take down the Tenryuubito, while the CP-0 protect them. Highly possible Oda created them to specifically give the Revolutionaries an adversary in the EoS.

Hell, Oda even has Sabo and Lucci clash in film Gold. Sabo is also reintroduced the same arc CP-0 is introduced

Too bad none of that shit exer gets explained so we are left throwing all these crazy shit wild guesses lol.
It's a paradox with this fanbasw though. People say Wano is taking too long but when Oda leaves small details like this out to not waste time explaining, everybody's got a problem with it lol.

I do agree it should have been explained though. The F6 100% deserved another 4-6 chapters to their fights altogether. Felt like we barely got know Sasaki or Black Maria. WsW just barely started talking about his past before getting wrecked. I'm sure CP-0 will encounter him to finish those scenes but it's frustrating to not see them get more screentime.