Volume 100 Predictions/Discussion: Released Sept 3

It's a paradox with this fanbasw though. People say Wano is taking too long but when Oda leaves small details like this out to not waste time explaining, everybody's got a problem with it lol.

I do agree it should have been explained though. The F6 100% deserved another 4-6 chapters to their fights altogether. Felt like we barely got know Sasaki or Black Maria. WsW just barely started talking about his past before getting wrecked. I'm sure CP-0 will encounter him to finish those scenes but it's frustrating to not see them get more screentime.
The problem is Oda wasting time on characters no one cares about, non exciting characters, characters like Rebecca, and you have exchanging some explanation that really needs few panels for those characters. This is my problem with OP.

But hey look here's vivre card, sbs let's throw those all in.

The problem is Oda wasting time on characters no one cares about, non exciting characters, characters like Rebecca, and you have exchanging some explanation that really needs few panels for those characters. This is my problem with OP.

But hey look here's vivre card, sbs let's throw those all in.
Trust me, I agree to an extent. Unfortunately characters like Rebecca or Hiyori, etc all exist to humanize the plot. To make situations seem far sadder or more desperate so to speak. For example, Rebecca existing characterizes Kyros. Hiyori existing characterizes Kawamatsu and Denjiro more.

It's a paradox with this fanbasw though. People say Wano is taking too long but when Oda leaves small details like this out to not waste time explaining, everybody's got a problem with it lol.

I do agree it should have been explained though. The F6 100% deserved another 4-6 chapters to their fights altogether. Felt like we barely got know Sasaki or Black Maria. WsW just barely started talking about his past before getting wrecked. I'm sure CP-0 will encounter him to finish those scenes but it's frustrating to not see them get more screentime.
It’s because the fanboys only want to see Luffy and Zoro fight, so Oda has to rush all the other fights

Trust me, I agree to an extent. Unfortunately characters like Rebecca or Hiyori, etc all exist to humanize the plot. To make situations seem far sadder or more desperate so to speak. For example, Rebecca existing characterizes Kyros. Hiyori existing characterizes Kawamatsu and Denjiro more.
Let's not forget Oda also write this series aiming for a young audience. What I liked as a kid might annoy me as an adult:kayneshrug:

Black Maria's natural hybrid design would look like this (photo) but Oda-sensei thinks she's using a type of drug like the Rumble Ball to change her shape/form (like chopper). Oda-sensei states this transformation is not good in terms of beauty.

Post automatically merged:

I think I covered all the important questions!
Lmao I want to see it in the anime

Black Maria's natural hybrid design would look like this (photo) but Oda-sensei thinks she's using a type of drug like the Rumble Ball to change her shape/form (like chopper). Oda-sensei states this transformation is not good in terms of beauty.

Honestly I preffer the normal hybrid form over the silly spider face on her crotch :jay-yeah:

I prefer that a THOUSAND TIMES over what we got

Looks better than the smile abomination that we got
And it would be nice if she holds multiple weapons like onigumo

WE WERE ROBBED

BM sacrificed the ability to have multiple arms for better reach and the strength of that ancient zoan for beauty… really disappointing.

B

Ballel

AGAIN I can't see it:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad: