Volume 101 - Discussion Thread

Shanks Crew !

Lime Juice - Bunk Banji/Panshi - Monster (Monkey) - Building Snake - Hongo - Howling Gab - Rockstar.
*left to right

Shanks veteran lvl guys*all of them most like are YC4-YC3lvl...
Building Snake seems be the strongest one of the group:

Yonkou:
Shanks

Top Commanders:
BenBeckman
Lucky Roo
Yasopp

Top Veterans:
Lime Juice
Bunk Banji/Panshi - Monster (Monkey) Building Snake
Hongo
Howling Gab
Rockstar.

This confirm these 10 vs 10 Blackbeard pirates.

Last edited:
Shanks veteran lvl guys*all of them most like are YC4-YC3lvl...
Building Snake seems be the strongest one of the group:

Yonkou:
Shanks

Top Commanders:
BenBeckman
Lucky Roo
Yasopp

Top Veterans:
Lime Juice
Bunk Banji/Panshi - Monster (Monkey) Building Snake
Hongo
Howling Gab
Rockstar.

This confirm these 11 vs 11 Blackbeard pirates.
Means we will at least have a another Strawhat, either Carrot or Yamato.
most of should be YC3-YC2
this is the most balanced crew
ain't no big gap here
this are world famous high bounty pirates
STRONGEST CREW

p..s
this is 9 Vs 11 btw

D

Deleted member 83

Mr.Eiichiro Oda, I have read chapter 1024 and is deeply intrigued. Is the person who call himself "so and so" the father of Mr. Zoro?

Oda: I got a lot of questions about "so and so". It's kind of rude to reveal it since the person we're talking about is hiding it, but since a lot of you are asking I'll formally introduce them.
Daimyo of Ringo: Shimotsuki Ushimaru
Daimyo of Kibi: Fugetsu Omusubi (triangle head person)
Daimyo of Udon: Uzuki Tenpura
After the death of Oden, all of the regions rise up to take down Orochi, but they were defeated by the Beasts Pirates. Shimotsuki Ushimaru and Onimaru, the fox who stole shusui from Zoro, were a famous duo. There was orginally going to be a scene when Onimaru is stealing Shusui, he is shocked by the appearance of Zoro, who looks identical to young Ushimaru; but that just makes things complicated so it got cut, besides it might not even be brought up in the manga.
Anyway I'll answer your question, Ushimaru is not Zoro's dad. These three characters' name won't be revealed in the manga, so I include them here. Regarding the lineage of Ushimaru, I'm not sure whether I'll draw more or hide it, so let's end the discussion here. They really do look alike huh?

Red Hair Pirates question
Oda: Including the subordinate crews, the Red Hair Pirates are now a huge team. People who appeared at the Summit War with a DOOM are the current executives, and they know Luffy.
left to right: Lime Juice, Bonk Punch, Monster, Building Snake, Hongou, Howling Gab, Rockstar
Rockstar is strong, but he's not an executive.

Last edited by a moderator: