Volume 101 - Discussion Thread

Lord Oda Eiichiro, I have read chapter 1024 and is deeply intrigued. Is the person who call himself "so and so" the father of Mr. Zoro?

Oda: I got a lot of questions about "so and so". It's kind of rude to reveal it since the person we're talking decide to hide it, but since a lot of you are asking I'll formally introduce them.
Daimyo of Ringo: Shimotsuki Ushimaru
Daimyo of Kibi: Fugetsu Omusibi (triganle head person)
Daimyo of Udon: Uzuki Tenpura
After the death of Oden, all of the regions rise up to take down Orochi, but they were defeated by the Beasts Pirates. Shimotsuki Ushimaru and Onimaru, the fox who stole shusui from Zoro, was a famous duo. There's was orginally going to be a scene when Onimaru is stealing Shusui, he is shocked by the appearance of Zoro, who looks identical to young Ushimaru; but that just makes things complicated so it got cut, besides it might not even be brought up in the manga.
Anyway I'll answer your question, Ushimaru is not Zoro's dad. These three characters' name won't be revealed in the manga, so I include them here. Regarding the lineage of Ushimaru, I'm not sure whether I'll draw more or hide it, so let's end the discussion here. They really do look alike huh?

Red Hair Pirates question
Oda: Including the subordinate crews, the Red Hair Pirates are now a huge team. People who appeared at the Summit War with a DOOM are the current executives, and they know Luffy.
left to right: Lime Juice, Bonk Punch, Monster, Building Snake, Hongou, Howling Gab, Rockstar
Rockstar is strong, but he's not an executive.
So Ushimaru aint Zoro's dad.

Lord Oda Eiichiro, I have read chapter 1024 and is deeply intrigued. Is the person who call himself "so and so" the father of Mr. Zoro?

Oda: I got a lot of questions about "so and so". It's kind of rude to reveal it since the person we're talking about is hiding it, but since a lot of you are asking I'll formally introduce them.
Daimyo of Kibi: Fugetsu Omusibi (triangle head person)
After the death of Oden, all of the regions rise up to take down Orochi, but they were defeated by the Beasts Pirates. Shimotsuki Ushimaru and Onimaru, the fox who stole shusui from Zoro, was a famous duo. There was orginally going to be a scene when Onimaru is stealing Shusui, he is shocked by the appearance of Zoro, who looks identical to young Ushimaru; but that just makes things complicated so it got cut, besides it might not even be brought up in the manga.
Anyway I'll answer your question, Ushimaru is not Zoro's dad. These three characters' name won't be revealed in the manga, so I include them here. Regarding the lineage of Ushimaru, I'm not sure whether I'll draw more or hide it, so let's end the discussion here. They really do look alike huh?

Oda: Including the subordinate crews, the Red Hair Pirates are now a huge team. People who appeared at the Summit War with a DOOM are the current executives, and they know Luffy.
left to right: Lime Juice, Bonk Punch, Monster, Building Snake, Hongou, Howling Gab, Rockstar
what dose he means by "with a DOOM"?

Oda: I got a lot of questions about "so and so". It's kind of rude to reveal it since the person we're talking about is hiding it, but since a lot of you are asking I'll formally introduce them.
Daimyo of Kibi: Fugetsu Omusibi (triangle head person)
After the death of Oden, all of the regions rise up to take down Orochi, but they were defeated by the Beasts Pirates. Shimotsuki Ushimaru and Onimaru, the fox who stole shusui from Zoro, was a famous duo. There was orginally going to be a scene when Onimaru is stealing Shusui, he is shocked by the appearance of Zoro, who looks identical to young Ushimaru; but that just makes things complicated so it got cut, besides it might not even be brought up in the manga.

Once again im proven right lol

Zoro fans here need to stop being so gullible, we don’t need a Zoro father figure. He’s fine as the child of nobodies

There was orginally going to be a scene when Onimaru is stealing Shusui, he is shocked by the appearance of Zoro, who looks identical to young Ushimaru; but that just makes things complicated so it got cut, besides it might not even be brought up in the manga.
No idea why he didn't just add a scene of the fox being shocked by Zoro's appearance, you wouldn't need to elaborate or explain why. Then when Hyogoro says how they look like it would bring it all together....