Volume 101 - Discussion Thread

I’m not going by that anime scene, so I don’t regard it as evidence. However, Augur does have a shot at being YC3. Usopp, along with Sanji, is probably the only other SH that will unlock CoC. Usopp has the potential to get much stronger in Elbaf when he becomes a “brave warrior”.
Usopp going from "needs Big Mom" to "beat" the weakest Tobi Roppo to the weakest Lead Performer is a very big and unbelievable leap. And Jimbei's portrayal was more in line with Sanji and Zoro.

J

Joy D. MADS

No these are direct crew mates… these are executives like how the Tobi roppo are Kaido’s excutives

Yassop Lucky Roo and Beckman are Top executives/commanders

Rockstar is basically just a crewmate…

Oda mentions shanks has allied crews like how Luffy has the grand fleet
The last sentence is what I wanted to know. Good, this reinforces the theory for my avatar dudes to be allies with Shanks.

Similar to Strong World. So Pre TS Luffy = Prime Garp + Prime Sengoku?
I like this logic. Big Mom and Kaido vroke Zoro’s bones. King would have killed Zoro without his coco revelation.

so King = Big Mom + Kaido.
wait, let’s go further.
Buggy beat Zoro. But Zoro beat Ryuma. So Buggy > Ryuma!

Yasopp is Usopp's RHP counterpart, just as Auger is their BBP counterpart. Just because a Navy named the first three executives of the Red-Hair Pirates, that doesn't mean they're the strongest executives.
Yeah this means nothing... Just like Yasopp being in the same row as Shanks/Ben Beckmann/Lucky Loo means nothing either (despite a gap being present between rockstar box and the others to indicate he's seperate from them (=not an executive) :milaugh:

You really want to die on that hill?

Red-Hair Pirates
(based on anime groupings with the Blackbeard Pirates)

Yonkou Commanders
  • Ben
  • Howling Gab
  • Building Snake

Veterans
  • Lucky Roo
  • Yasopp
  • Lime Juice
  • Bunk Banji (& Monster)
  • Hongo
Tf? In the Ultimate chapter, they literally read out Lucky roo, Yasopp and Beckman’s names during the Yonko bounty discussion saying those three are a special class of commanders

Lmao yeah! I've seen a theory before that he runs the liquor side of the underworld I think but there was a guy like that amongst the underworld emperors at Big Mom's tea party I think? It would explain how Shanks could get that sake for Whitebeard and Kaido being a an avid drinker and blatantly based on Shuten Douji heavily, it seems like Shanks probably bargained with him to avoid Marineford with some truly amazing sake or even setting him up with a connection to get some or something?
:kata::gokulaugh:

I love the jokes about Shanks having the "party party no mi" but imagine if one if his crew has an alcohol fruit? I expected Vasco Shot to have that but you never know! I also vainly hope for Franky to meet a Cola DF user one day lol.

:milaugh:

Shanks was always meant to have the most tight knit and balanced crew power wise, I definitely got that vibe from them when they showed up to Marineford too. I really hope Oda doesn't fucking drop the ball and offscreen them. Even if we only seem them in action in Film Red, I'll take that over an offscreen anyday and everyday!

:endthis::nicagesmile:

One Piece pirates especially Shanks and his crew and Kaido embodying the "Will of Drunk/Drinking!"

:luffylaugh: