:neesama:
Age 50 So cold, let me build some heater for the island
Age 70 I fixed your bike, but I also put some canons on it
Something happened
Age 50 I shall destroy all ships in this world-robo
Age 70 I am~a battleship~ grandpa Fran~
(Franji, sounds similar to Franky)
@EtenBoby can you please translate?:catblush:
Hello Oda sensei, why do you put x in the o of One Piece? I understand it's for the skull, but you put it everywhere like in sbs, I'm curious

Oda: It's fun!! But that doesn't matter, you have something at the corner of your postcard!! Doflaminpple! "By elder sister"! Your sister doodled on your postcard! Lol
Doflaminpple is the best!

I like this logic. Big Mom and Kaido vroke Zoro’s bones. King would have killed Zoro without his coco revelation.

so King = Big Mom + Kaido.
wait, let’s go further.
Buggy beat Zoro. But Zoro beat Ryuma. So Buggy > Ryuma!
Kaido too would have killed Zoro if had not been teleported by Law.

J

Joy D. MADS

doesn't this increase the chances of Green bull being his father.. since now we can assume that he wasn't from wano or in Wano.
Ushimaru could be Greenbull's son, who abandoned Wano certain time ago, then Greenbull married to certain woman and Zoro was born.

Yeah this means nothing... Just like Yasopp being in the same row as Shanks/Ben Beckmann/Lucky Loo means nothing either (despite a gap being present between rockstar box and the others to indicate he's seperate from them (=not an executive) :milaugh:

Oda's separating the first three executives from the ones he gathered after leaving Luffy's village? Neat, how about you tell me why this pertains to power levels.

You really want to die on that hill?

Tf? In the Ultimate chapter, they literally read out Lucky roo, Yasopp and Beckman’s names during the Yonko bounty discussion saying those three are a special class of commanders
No he did not.

G

Gorosei Informer

shanks be living in paradise city

Para D Ise city?

:myman::yasu::catpole::madmonk:

:sus::sus::sus::sus::sus:

:zorothink::risicheck::usoprice:

This is gonna be on loop for me if Shanks and co get offscreened:

:lusalty::mihugh::whitepress::perocry::neesama:

Why is the rum gone?!

:cheers::kata::endthis::gokulaugh:

Me and my friend have talked about how Jack and Shanks can be so alike! Mihawk is Will?

:arnoling::milaugh:

I'm still saddened that Oda didn't give a Sparrow Zoan to Jack! Jack Sparrow! I mean Sparrow Jack! A Bee Zoan for Queen for Queen Bee and Scorpion Zoan for King, Scorpion King!

:pepemy::christmwai::josad::chirstsad::jordamas:

Ushimaru is the twin brother of Zoro's dad and they both married another set of twins from the Roronoa clan. Hence the reason Zoro looks just like his uncle.
:smart:
That is ironically similar to my idea of Tashigi and Kuina being long lost twins! Kuina would be the same exact age as Tashigi if she were alive now ofc!

:crazwhat::kawak::hohoho:

Last edited by a moderator:
Para D Ise city?

:myman::yasu::catpole::madmonk:

:sus::sus::sus::sus::sus:

:zorothink::risicheck::usoprice:

This is gonna be on loop for me if Shanks and co get offscreened:

:lusalty::mihugh::whitepress::perocry::neesama:

Why is the rum gone?!

:cheers::kata::endthis::gokulaugh:

Me and my friend have talked about how Jack and Shanks can be so alike! Mihawk is Will?

:arnoling::milaugh:

I'm still saddened that Oda didn't give a Sparrow Zoan to Jack! Jack Sparrow! I mean Sparrow Jack! A Bee Zoan for Queen for Queen Bee and Scorpion Zoan for King, Scorpion King!

:pepemy::christmwai::josad::chirstsad::jordamas:

That is ironically similar to my idea of Tashigi and Kuina being long lost twins! Kuina would be the same exact age as Tashigi if she were alive now ofc!

:crazwhat::kawak::hohoho:
You are fucking chaotic, love it.

Am sad you used a picture from the november rain video clip instead of axl looking drug fucked
Edit: nvm, its the church in the background they links it all together.... ngl tho, isnt it interesting oda dropped news of film red IN NOVEMBER

Why is the rum gone??
That's NOT good enuff!
The rum, the rum, why is the RUM gone

Usopp going from "needs Big Mom" to "beat" the weakest Tobi Roppo to the weakest Lead Performer is a very big and unbelievable leap. And Jimbei's portrayal was more in line with Sanji and Zoro.
If he gets CoC, and Adv CoC at that, he’d get a pretty big boost. Since a new person joined the BBPs, Augur could get kicked out of his YC3 spot and be YC4 instead