Volume 101 - Discussion Thread

G

Gorosei Informer

You are fucking chaotic, love it.
LMFAO, TYVM! I think you are the first ever person to compliment me for being chaotic?!

(The guy in this video has an absolutely hilarious show to watch for free on Amazonif you have Amazon Prime called Documental. He's such a wholesome, funny, jolly guy and adds so much to the atmosphere, camaraderie, presence and such of the show! The show is VERY explicit and rude/gross though so beware!)

:queenmoji::funky::crazwhat::arnoling::saden::kawak::myman::neesama::blush::amazing::shocking:

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Ballel

G

Gorosei Informer

No wukkahs :cheers: Chaos is fun and that video is honesly one of the best. If i wasnt a pleb at forums id be spamming the dumbest fucking vids to everyone here, good to see someone isnt ashamed to bring chaos in a good way.
Strewth and Crikey! Do I see some Aussie slang right there? That's a ripper! :hohoho::finally::yasu:

Ahaha, that's fair dinkum! At least you have galahs like me to provide that much needed insanity and chaos at least!

:vistalaugh::rolaugh:

Cheers anyway mate, yer a real one! What do you call a very funny person in colourful and makeup and weird, ovesized clothes from Australia? A Clown Under!

:cheers::lulz:

Seriously though, thank you! I should also rein this in and save it for the waiting room or something! It's certainly cheering me up after how awful these SBS reveals were though imo!

:hihihi::hapnoel::saden::neesama:

D

Deleted member 83

Oda message: There's a story in the classic literature "Tsurezuregusa" that I really like. Long ago, there was a tree climbing expert. The expert watches silently as his student climbs a tree, but, when the student was one step away from coming back to the ground, he speaks up: "be careful".
Ohhhh how deep!! People get hurt when they let their guards down, you encounter these situations often as you grow older. However, what I still haven't encounter...is a TREE CLIMBING EXPERT.
Come!! I won't let my guard down for volume 101!1 Let's begin~~~!!!

Btw, there's no summary/info thread this time?

G

Gorosei Informer

If bonney is related to big mom, get ready for her to be fucking pathetic (even more so than she was already going to be, oda cant write females for SHIT)
Maybe Bonney along with Urouge barely getting any screentime is an ironic blessing after all? I am worried Oda is gonna make her a massive damsel in distress, the situation with her and Blackbeard didn't help and then it seemed like it was gonna happen again at Reverie...

:saden::cantseeme::shame::risitasad:

God knows I wish Oda would elaborate on if she is related to Big Mom or not in a SBS but given the trend he's going through, he'll probably just deny it and it's "another funking coincidence!"

:lusalty::kriwhat::seriously::lawsigh: