Volume 101 - Discussion Thread

G

Gorosei Informer

Maybe she is Big Mom's sister or cousin? Personally I don't believe they are related, Bonney seems to have more of a connection with the World Government and Kuma.
She's from "Sorbet Kingdom" which is just adding insult to injury as it's the name of a dessert ofc and Big Mom has her massive food themes and food themed islands. But that kingdom is in South Blue apparently so it's already shot down the idea of it being a Big Mom territory ofc.
But why would Oda make her so blatantly similar to Big Mom? Relative of hers or even just massively inspired by her?

:tch::wonderland:

I'm so tired of these mysteries and more questions than answers. Oda is really milking the fanbase more than ever before.
One Piece fanatics/stans/Youtubers when Oda keeps MILKING them by giving evasive, trolling answers and avoiding answering burning questions, giving us silhouettes which are waiting to be revealed, offscreens, new mysteries/lore drops with no further elaboration and unexplained moments for AGES and keep us all chasing the perpetual carrot on a stick:

(DONT watch the cow video WITHOUT headphones LMAO!!)

kingufy:goatasure:

Maybe one day Oda will finally explain how Diable Jambe and Asura work?

:cantseeme::saden::shame::risitasad::risicheck:

B

Ballel

Oda is really milking the fanbase more than ever before.
One Piece fanatics/stans/Youtubers when Oda keeps MILKING them by giving evasive, trolling answers and avoiding answering burning questions, giving us silhouettes which are waiting to be revealed, offscreens, new mysteries/lore drops with no further elaboration and unexplained moments for AGES and keep us all chasing the perpetual carrot on a stick:
That's the issue I have with one piece/Oda.
He has been milking this whole series for DECADES and keeps using manipulative writing to keep the readers interested for what comes next.
Oda is neither superiorly talented nor the best storyteller nor very creative with character designs. This boichi guy can even draw better than him.

Oda is part of the manga establishment and therefore keeps getting money by simply shitting out anything and knowing it will be sucked up by his thirsty fanboys.

Maybe Bonney along with Urouge barely getting any screentime is an ironic blessing after all? I am worried Oda is gonna make her a massive damsel in distress, the situation with her and Blackbeard didn't help and then it seemed like it was gonna happen again at Reverie...

:saden::cantseeme::shame::risitasad:

God knows I wish Oda would elaborate on if she is related to Big Mom or not in a SBS but given the trend he's going through, he'll probably just deny it and it's "another funking coincidence!"

:lusalty::kriwhat::seriously::lawsigh:
Out of all the supernova (excluding woro), Urouge and Bonney were always the two i wanted the most of. Kid and hawkins were right behind them and look what oda did to my boy hawkins. Took kid this long to do anything good and even that was written pretty shabby.

Ngl oda is funking mental at the moment. Im just glad he is wanking zoro almost as much as i bloody do :noo:

Tbh i don't know why he bothers to pussyfoot around the SBS with shit questions he doesnt wanna answer properly. Just give us the fave foods of the RHP if you really dont wanna give anything away. It's gonna look pretty unbecoming if oda blatantly lied to us for the sake of holding the narrative when he simply couldve just not put it in the SBS