Volume 105 - Discussion Thread (March 3rd, 2023)

What Is this coping lmao AHAHAHHA.

When exoskeleton Is activated he has his eyebrow changed, are you analphabet? You can't even understand or read what I am trying to explain to you? Please someone else gives Shishio some classes.
No you tomato
Sanji due to Sora unlocked Exoskeleton his brows changed and went back to normal.

They are never changing again
Don't be a bitch lmao...you are a seasoned liar who did that dumb Shanks no daikengibenki bullshit.

When it happens in manga..next time he used infrit hmu

When exoskeleton Is activated he has his eyebrow changed, are you analphabet? You can't even understand or read what I am trying to explain to you? Please someone else gives Shishio some classes.

Why the fuck would his exoskeleton be turned on and off ? What are you on about? That shit is passive .

You haven't proven shit lmao

Next time sanji uses infrit Jambe..his browser change..then we can talk

@Lor D. Coast already embarrassed you

コツン
(1) Little clink, like the sound of a glass being put down or a tear gem falling;
(2) SFX for a heavy football, like boots. See also *katsun*.

Why would Lanji's skin sound like that? I was told by the smartest 🍬 that he didn't have his 15 thousand handouts active... :quest:
:ohreally:

Last edited:
bro checkout my latest shorts and sanji conqueror's video

I have fixed the zoom stuff and even improved voice
Post automatically merged:

Sanjis eye brows changed

Meaning the moment exoskeleton unlocked his eye brows changed and they never went back normal

That's what this says.
So if anything you were wrong 🙂
Zolotard you nothing know
Post automatically merged:

They went back to normal.
SBS imaged showed that in 1044.

Delete your account, be honorable.
If you watch carefully you will see that all zolofans have not big IQ in this forum its always the sanji bros who are smart

His eyebrows just turned as a loading indicator. When the process completed they turned back.