Volume 105 - Discussion Thread (March 3rd, 2023)

Mythical Fiery Bird teasing in the SBS.:crazwhat::crazwhat:@BangOO🍅 @Doggo @Sir Yasheen @RayanOO @Julius @BillSlipton @Devilbat @Infitima etc.

Warrior of the Sea Sora = Germa comics.

Dog on fire = Sanji's Diable Jambe, kinda funny that Sanji calls himself "loyal dog" when flirting with Stussy.

Pokemon collecting animals = Lineage Factor for Sanji's mutation.

Monkey King = Flying mythical beast. Maybe hinting for Garuda?

Dora Marco = Phoenix fruit user, so something like Vermillion/Thunderbird for Sanji.

So VegaPank's leaks is true after all.:jordanmf:

I'm so glad that i started following Sakamoto Days and Dandadan.
I strongly wish that more talented manga authors like Yuto and Tatsu emerge in the industry,and start serializing more thrilling manga like these to brighten up my weeks,and to show for all Shit Piece's worshippers what a horrible taint their comic for neckbeards truly is,and how degrading they are by sugarcoating it.
@SakazOuki @NikaInParis @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Sir Yasheen @kumae @RayanOO @Fleet Leader Fenaker
@Kurozumi Wiwi @Blazing Lion @Peroroncino @style @BigAmmi

I'm so glad that i started following Sakamoto Days and Dandadan.
I strongly wish that more talented manga authors like Yuto and Tatsu emerge in the industry,and start serializing more thrilling manga like these to brighten up my weeks,and to show for all Shit Piece's worshippers what a horrible taint their comic for neckbeards truly is,and how degrading they are by sugarcoating it.
@SakazOuki @NikaInParis @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Sir Yasheen @kumae @RayanOO @Fleet Leader Fenaker
@Kurozumi Wiwi @Blazing Lion @Peroroncino @style @BigAmmi
Mangas I read: One Piece, Dragon Ball Super, My Hero Academy, Kingdom

Out of these OP and Kingdom are far more exciting.