Volume 105 - Discussion Thread (March 3rd, 2023)

This fucking retard really revealed his family in SBS and connected Zoro to those retarded fucks from fucking Wano country which is the most retarded place on the planet.

There goes Zoro the normal hard working guy.

He was probably born with a sword in his mouth because everyone on Wano uses a sword.
mf he is literally exact copy of ryuma and ushimaru. How did your brainlet ass denied him being from Wano?

He was always a chosen one, from magic swords to genetic CoC

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
This fucking retard really revealed his family in SBS and connected Zoro to those retarded fucks from fucking Wano country which is the most retarded place on the planet.

He was probably born with a sword in his mouth because everyone on Wano uses a sword.
^this.

He should've just left Zoro as it is.

"I wAnNa bE tHe StRonGeSt SwOrdSmAn iN tHe wOrLd" - no shit.

This shit is even worse than Gomu Gomu no mi retcon.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
and what was the cope that denied him looking like most famous wano personas?
I saw the resemblance from the get go lol. Although Oda never said a word about it and no one on Wano commented about Zoro looking like Ushitmaru or Ryuma.

I could cope until this SBS. I have nothing more to say.

he still is a normal hard working guy that exactly how he became strong , him being descendant of ryuma doesn't take anything out of his character

ushimaru is a direct descendant of ryuma and looks exactly like him and yet he's still a fodder

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
zoro's grandmother is a shimotsuki which makes zoro 25% a shimotsuki , still better than the "his family name was change

he still is a normal hard working guy that exactly how he became strong , him being descendant of ryuma doesn't take anything out of his character

ushimaru is a direct descendant of ryuma and looks exactly like him and yet he's still a fodder

zoro grows stronger because
I
DONT
GIVE
A
FUCK

HE IS FROM WANO
I HATE WANO

Simple.

Like don't approach me about Zoro ever again bro. I'm done.