News Volume 108 - Discussion Thread (March 4th, 2024)

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Read that box, what does it say there? Blud doesn't even know Zoro well.
Get your L.

I'm not saying that Zoro wanted to be a pirate hunter, but he was known for doing exactly that, hunting pirate bounties and so he was nicknamed Pirate Hunter and is known for that, was Zoro a pirate hunter or not? He was, and this is true, so his epithet is true in this aspect. The question of whether or not he intended to remain a pirate hunter does not matter, it does not invalidate the fact that in the past he was a pirate hunter.

Whose blud talking to

Zoro defended his village from pirates went to give them in and GOT LOST.
Then only caught pirates to get money to EAT because he was lost.

Kaido wasn't the strongest in the past

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Whose blud talking to

Zoro defended his village from pirates went to give them in and GOT LOST.
Then only caught pirates to get money to EAT because he was lost.

Kaido wasn't the strongest in the past
Jesus Christ, it seems like what I say goes in one ear and out the other, I'm done with you.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

you are proving me right Blud, that's what people are calling him whilst Zoro isn't a pirate hunter HE IS A PIRATE :suresure:
True. I gave up trying to explain something to you, if possible read my previous comments and maybe then you will be able to have a better understanding of this manga.

True. I gave up trying to explain something to you, if possible read my previous comments and maybe then you will be able to have a better understanding of this manga.
blud you are just waffling lmao , Zoro isn't a pirate hunter so you just give me another proof for that fraudulent title :shame:
He is Hunting Pirates too
Zoro a pirate with a bounty of 1 billion 111 millions :hapnoel:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

blud you are just waffling lmao , Zoro isn't a pirate hunter so you just give me another proof for that fraudulent title :shame:

Zoro a pirate with a bounty of 1 billion 111 millions :hapnoel:

Understand, it's quite simple:

Zoro used to be a bounty hunter = Yes.
Zoro was a pirate hunter = Yes.

How is Zoro known? He's referred to as a pirate hunter.

Even though Zoro is no longer a pirate hunter, they still call him that. Does it mean the epithet "pirate hunter" is false? No, because Zoro used to be one; it would be false if he had never been one in the first place.

Damn, it's so simple. Messi is no longer a soccer player; now he's a doctor. However, Messi became known worldwide as a soccer player, not as a doctor. That's why people often know him as a player and not as a doctor. Does it mean it's false that Messi was a soccer player? No.

Zoro isn't called a pirate hunter now because he is one, but because in the past he was one and became known as such, and since then people have called him that.

Oda decided to leave Zoro with that epithet until then and didn't even update it, and Zoro is referred to as that and never questioned that reference about him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Understand, it's quite simple:

Zoro used to be a bounty hunter = Yes.
Zoro was a pirate hunter = Yes.

How is Zoro known? He's referred to as a pirate hunter.

Even though Zoro is no longer a pirate hunter, they still call him that. Does it mean the epithet "pirate hunter" is false? No, because Zoro used to be one; it would be false if he had never been one in the first place.

Damn, it's so simple. Messi is no longer a soccer player; now he's a doctor. However, Messi became known worldwide as a soccer player, not as a doctor. That's why people often know him as a player and not as a doctor. Does it mean it's false that Messi was a soccer player? No.

Zoro isn't called a pirate hunter now because he is one, but because in the past he was one and became known as such, and since then people have called him that.

Oda decided to leave Zoro with that epithet until then and didn't even update it, and Zoro is referred to as that and never questioned that reference about him.
Give Up blud ; you just proved what we said :
Zoro is known as Pirate Hunter by people until now , yet He is a pirate himself and doesn't hunt shit so again another false rumors getting spread because people say so .

In fact , Kaido got his moment and ain't no way someone called strongest is afraid of a Tier B swordman and glorifying his ass while he didn't even have a Saijo grade blade let alone a black blade lmao .

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Give Up blud ; you just proved what we said :
Zoro is known as Pirate Hunter by people until now , yet He is a pirate himself and doesn't hunt shit so again another false rumors getting spread because people say so .

In fact , Kaido got his moment and ain't no way someone called strongest is afraid of a Tier B swordman and glorifying his ass while he didn't even have a Saijo grade blade let alone a black blade lmao .
How is this a rumor if literally in the panel I posted Zoro was a bounty hunter, two of the guys who worked together helping Zoro say that, and Zoro doesn't disagree.

It wasn't a rumor, Zoro was literally a pirate hunter.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Is Zoro a pirate hunter right now ?
Thank god we made progress bro.

He continues to be known as a pirate hunter as his epithet, unless he does something to be known otherwise, the reference to his old form of recognition is not wrong.

The question does not revolve around whether or not Zoro is a pirate hunter today, but rather to prove to you that being known for something is not always wrong, after all Zoro was and still is known for being a pirate hunter and he definitely was one, this epithet stayed with him.

I'm just teaching you that being known is different from being fake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank god we made progress bro.

He continues to be known as a pirate hunter as his epithet, unless he does something to be known otherwise, the reference to his old form of recognition is not wrong.

The question does not revolve around whether or not Zoro is a pirate hunter today, but rather to prove to you that being known for something is not always wrong, after all Zoro was and still is known for being a pirate hunter and he definitely was one, this epithet stayed with him.

I'm just teaching you that being known is different from being fake.
answer the question , is HE A PIRATE HUNTER RIGHT NOW

S

Sasaki Kojirō

answer the question , is HE A PIRATE HUNTER RIGHT NOW
Zoro was a pirate hunter and earned that epithet, and he is known as such.
Kaido is the strongest living creature in the world, earned that epithet, and is known as such.

Bro, to be known for something means that at a certain point in your life, you occupied that position, whether it's a pirate hunter or WSC, as it reflects a significant part of your identity and achievements. If you decide to stick with it, it doesn't matter.

So, you have no choice but to agree that Kaido is stronger than your favorite.:shame::risiup:

Zoro was a pirate hunter and earned that epithet, and he was known as such.
Kaido is the strongest living creature in the world, earned that epithet, and is known as such.

Bro, to be known for something means that at a certain point in your life, you occupied that position, whether it's a pirate hunter or WSC. If you decide to stick with it, it doesn't matter.

So, you have no choice but to agree that Kaido is stronger than your favorite.:shame::risiup:
so you are flipflopping and trying to evade the answer ? :shame::shame:
Let me answer your question , He isn't a pirate hunter so a false rumors are still being spread while he himself became a pirate which makes us go back to Kaido's title and what Nik suggested in the current era about it being rumors and this is me being nice by accepting the fact that Kaido was the WSC at some point being factual .
:hapnoel:

and to finish off ur bs , in the Characters's cards the japanese word that was used is 異名 (Imyō) which means nickname; alias

NOT your " known as " or " said to be " ; It's Zoro who has 1 billion 111 million who is nicknamed as Pirate Hunter etc ....

Next time try better , you probably gonna have a better luck lol .