News Volume 96 coming on April 2020

D

Deleted member 83

Cover comment:
Volume number 96!! If you flip it it’ll be volume 69!! —that’s what I thought, but it’s still 96!! We’re at the stage of not being able to turn back, almost to the party to celebrate 100!! Volume 96 begins—!!

Roger pirates 2nd page
Rowing
Ganryu(literally Eye dragon)
MAX Marx
Millet Pine
Mr.Momora
Yamon
Elio
Yui
Jackson Burner/Banner
Nozdon
CB Gallant
Donquino
Tarou
Doringo
Langram

R: Oda sensei!! Boss Kyoshiro is so cool!! I love him!! I want his figure!! Your creation of this character in this world bring great joy to my life. I want to know Boss’ height and favorite food!!
by majo
O: Kyoshiro! You get it eh~? I think I went all out on his design as well!! There’re a lot of questions on the Akazaya Nine, so I’ll reveal all of their heights and favorite food. Also Shinobu and Izo while we’re at it.
Kozuki Oden: 3.82m
All of oden
Kin’emon: 2.95m
Daikon
Kanjuro: 3.47m
Cabbage roll
Raizo: 3.11m
Burdock root wrap in fish cake
Denjiro: 3.06m
beef tendon
Kikunojo: 2.87m
Shirataki
Kawamatsu: 2.71m
Egg
Dog Storm: 5.11m
Bone, chicken wing
Cat Viper: 5.22m
Lasagna, fish paste
Ashuradoji: 5.44m
mochikinchaku
Shinobu: 1.8m
Hanpen
Izo: 1.92m
Ganmodoki

(Most of them are oden ingredients)

R: Odacchi!! I have a question!! Shimotsuki Yasuie, Shimotsuki Ryuma, Shimotsuki Kozaburo, Shimotsuki Ushimaru, people with the name of Shimotsuki appearing one after another; do Shimotsuki Village, place where Zoro grew up in, and Zoro’s master Koshiro have something to do with them?! Zoro also said that he was taught “snatch” by an old man in his village, and in the SBS section of vol 92, it was revealed that it originated from East Blue!
By Yuu-kun

O: Yes, you would’ve figured it out if you read carefully. Let me explain!
Shimotsuki Kozaburo(craftman and swords man/master)
He crafted Enma and gifted it to Oden, heir of Kozuki clan → went out to sea 55 years ago! → the great adventure of the samurais from Wano!! → arrived at a certain piece of land in East Blue → saved the people from bandits → fall in love while teaching the villager how to use sword → decided to stay, founded a village and named it Shimotsuki → their son, Koshiro, is born → their grandchild, Kuina, is born
And so, the “old man in his village” is actually Shimotsuki Kozaburo from Wano country.

Huh? Could it be...Zoro’s lineage...?!
That’s all I’ll reveal about the story of the samurai who created Shimotsuki village, Shimotsuki Kozaburo, today!! Be-beng!!

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MD Zolo

Well it really depends. They are referred to as a family as well. I'll guess we'll just have to wait and see :sadgrin:
If this is about incest, I don't think Zoro blushed because of Kuina. I think he blushed because of the thought of a girl's Chest becoming bigger.

In any case, once or twice removed cousins are acceptable in Japanese culture I think.

So this volume just made Zoro confronting Orochi far more likely and plausible than him doing anything to or confronting Kaido in any way.

Zoro’s master, Koushiro, was revealed to be the son of Shimatsuki Kozaburo (swordsmith), the same family as Yasuie, who Orochi killed. When Orochi was younger, he was a servant of the same family, just like Onimaru was, who Zoro clashed against to get Shusui back.

Even without that, Zoro dealing with Orochi at some point was always far more realistic than him doing anything against Kaido, but fanboys...
Noting you said proves Zoro isn't cutting Kaido. Lol

Cover comment:
Volume number 96!! If you flip it it’ll be volume 69!! —that’s what I thought, but it’s still 96!! We’re at the stage of not being able to turn back, almost to the party to celebrate 100!! Volume 96 begins—!!

Roger pirates 2nd page
Rowing
Meryu(literally Eye dragon)
MAX Marx
Millet Pine
Mr.Momora
Yamon
Elio
Yui
Jackson Burner
Nozdon
CB Gallant
Donquino
Tarou
Doringo
Langram

R: Oda sensei!! Boss Kyoshiro is so cool!! I love him!! I want his figure!! Your creation of this character in this world bring great joy to my life. I want to know Boss’ height and favorite food!!
by majo
O: Kyoshiro! You get it eh~? I think I go all out on his design as well!! There’re a lot of questions on the Akazaya Nine, so I’ll reveal all of their heights and favorite food. Also Shinobu and Izo while we’re at it.
Kozuki Oden: 3.82m
All of oden
Kin’emon: 2.95m
Daikon
Kanjuro: 3.47m
Cabbage roll
Raizo: 3.11m
Burdock root wrap in fish cake
Denjiro: 3.06m
beef tendon
Kikunojo: 2.87m
Shiratagi
Kawamatsu: 2.71m
Egg
Dog Storm: 5.11m
Bone, chicken wing
Cat Viper: 5.22m
Lasagna, fish paste
Ashuradoji: 5.44m
mochikinchaku
Shinobu: 1.8m
Hanpen
Izo: 1.92m
Ganmodoki
(Most of them are oden ingredients)

R: Odacchi!! I have a question!! Shimotsuki Yasuie, Shimotsuki Ryuma, Shimotsuki Kozaburo, people with the name of Shimotsuki appearing one after another; do Shimotsuki Village, place where Zoro grew up in, and Zoro’s master Koshiro have something to do with them?! Zoro also said that he was taught “snatch” by an old man in his village, and in the SBS section of vol 92, it was revealed that it originated from East Blue!
By Yuu-kun

O: Yes, you would’ve figured it out if you read carefully. Let me explain!
Shimotsuki Kozaburo(craftman and swords man/master)
He crafted Enma and gifted it to Oden, heir of Kozuki family → went out to sea 55 years ago! → the great adventure of the samurais from Wano!! → arrived at a certain piece of land in East Blue → saved the people from bandits → fall in love while teaching the villager how to use sword → decided to stay, founded a village and named it Shimotsuki → their son, Koshiro, is born → their grandchild, Kuina, is born
And so, the “old man in his village” is actually Shimotsuki Kozaburo from Wano country.
Huh? Could it be...Zoro’s bloodline...?!
That’s all I’ll reveal about the samurai who created Shimotsuki village, Shimotsuki Kozaburo’s story today!! Be-beng!!
In the letter I sent Odacchi three months ago, I asked a similar question regarding the Shimotsuki. Yet again, my questions were not selected I guess.