News Volume 96 coming on April 2020

Sade

Berserk
There's nothing wrong with knowing people's past. What's wrong is that IT DOESN'T MATTER.

Zoro doesnt care and so we don't care. Get it? Oda had 60 fucking chapters to make Zoro care and he did not. All the 60 chapters were dedicated to the history of Enma and Wado Ichimonji.

If Oda wants to give backstory and not actually write a good story around it then let him do it in the SBS or vivre cards. Writing in a bad backstory ruins characters. Literally the reason I cant stand Sanji is for this shit is because they forced Sanji to care about something at pure random with no build up and then Sanji doesn't even grow from his supposed "arc". It's fuckin waste of time.

I waited 60 chapters for Zoro to are and he was just walking around bodying fools in Wano so that what I will take. No need to force this fuckin randomness down my throat all of a sudden
If Zoro doesn't care, why wanting to visit Ryuma's grave ?

Zoro doesn't need to be an immediate blood relation to Kozaburo to be a Shimotsuki. There was a ship from Wano which went to East Blue, it wasn't just Kozaburo on that ship.
So Zoro is the Grandson of Minatomo the carpenter then. That's the only other person we know who was on that ship.

Or maybe he was the grandson of cabin boy No.4. So what? Zoro won't care. The story won't care about Cabin boy No.4. Hell Cabin boy No.4 doesn't even have a name. He's just Cabin boy No.4

M

MD Zolo

There's nothing wrong with knowing people's past. What's wrong is that IT DOESN'T MATTER.

Zoro doesnt care and so we don't care. Get it? Oda had 60 fucking chapters to make Zoro care and he did not. All the 60 chapters were dedicated to the history of Enma and Wado Ichimonji.

If Oda wants to give backstory and not actually write a good story around it then let him do it in the SBS or vivre cards. Writing in a bad backstory ruins characters. Literally the reason I cant stand Sanji is for this shit is because they forced Sanji to care about something at pure random with no build up and then Sanji doesn't even grow from his supposed "arc". It's fuckin waste of time.

I waited 60 chapters for Zoro to are and he was just walking around bodying fools in Wano so that what I will take. No need to force this fuckin randomness down my throat all of a sudden
Listen, while I don't want Zoro's backstory to be something related to Shimotsuki, you are too wrapped up with it.

Luffy doesn't care about his past. Doesn't mean we shouldn't. We still care deeply about his father and to some extent his mother.

"Oda won't write something readers don't care about" is complete bullshit. Readers don't know what they should care about, it is Oda's job to make them care.

So, get your a*s out of Mary Geose back to the rest of us plebs.

Its not the sole one and yet it was introduced with the main aim that it's biggest feat is cutting kaido. Then it's revealed that only Oden could handle it. Then its revealed that Zoro can even surpass Oden by making the sword black.
Irrelevant because, again, it was proven that it was not the only sword to do so in the flashback that followed. It’s uniqueness was relegated.
I guess to you cutting Orochi is worth all this build up. Zoro gets compared to Oden but that's jut because Orochi was so strong that Oden’s strength seemed impressive to beat Orochi right? Zoro is given a sword which has its biggest feat as cutting kaido and zoro is said to be on the track to surpass Oden and of course the only way of showing all this instead of just telling us (show not tell) is Zoro cutting Orochi. Because Orochi is worth all this build up right?

When Zoro cuts Orochi, that will be the story paying off Tenguyama's comparisons of Zoro to Oden. This is your story. Good for you.
Given that Zoro cutting Orochi, who he actually has connections to, who he actually has a reason to do so, who he actually would have the strength to do so, which actually would make sense if he did so as opposed to the other option, yes, it would be quite a payoff, moreso than the other option to anyone that isn’t a fanboy.
Noting you said proves Zoro isn't cutting Kaido. Lol
I don’t need to prove anything, and I never said that I was.