News Volume 96 coming on April 2020

Because they want him to be a normal human who become the strongest like shanks, mihawk, wb, rayleigh, kaido. They didn't come from strong family but at the end they wrote their legends. We already have luffy and sanji coming from famous family so i kinda understand their point of views.

But zoro is zoro, he is not normal human. A guy who wants to be the strongest since he was a child, showing superhuman things and related to demon stuff is not common :)
don't worry
unless Zoro be son Oden himself (a born superhuman) he is still a normal human

he is abnormal if he BORN with some power .... or use DF for it

but he earn his place on his own

p.s

Whitebeard is NORMAL to you?
what are your standards?

So Oda wasted a whole side to explain something to ONE PERSON which everyone should now from the begining of the Story???
It's stupid but I also know that in Japan there are a lot of kids who literally started to follow the series after the timeskip. (Japan is pretty hard on piracy, it's not easy to find early japanese scans and buying all the volumes from the start is expensive) so maybe Oda answered for them.

It's stupid but I also know that in Japan there are a lot of kids who literally started to follow the series after the timeskip. (Japan is pretty hard on piracy, it's not easy to find early japanese scans and buying all the volumes from the start is expensive) so maybe Oda answered for them.
You got a Point, but i don't think an SBS is the Right Thing for that. Oda basicaly has to write a summary of the story for those who started later - which again is kinda dumb, especially using the SBS for that.

Oh and thank you for the Translation!

I'm relatively certain I read Greg say that Oda is aware that the series is a long running monster, and that kids will be reading it and might not remember some of the details, or haven't read the old volumes. That's why the Reverie had the little flashback panels for some of the characters who hadn't appeared in years.

The Nami SBS question I'd think would fall in that bracket.

D

Deleted member 83

100% agree, still better than getting dick joke question #322599 though. :kayneshrug:
Excluding the first one to starts SBS I think there’re only 2 joke questions this volume, thanks to 420Land asking for the identity of that one member of Roger Pirates lol and Oda decided to reveal the sketches of the main members since a lot of the letters were about them

Because they want him to be a normal human who become the strongest like shanks, mihawk, wb, rayleigh, kaido. They didn't come from strong family but at the end they wrote their legends. We already have luffy and sanji coming from famous family so i kinda understand their point of views.

But zoro is zoro, he is not normal human. A guy who wants to be the strongest since he was a child, showing superhuman things and related to demon stuff is not common :)
I mean him being a shimotsuki doesn't matter does it ? It's not like he had special powers or something like that
Zoro only got that strong because of his training and nothing else