News Volume 96 coming on April 2020

"Hey Officer" I wasnt aware I committed a crime (even though you committed a crime) instead of Not Admitting to Committing the crime are 2 totally different things.... No Deceit in the former right because he didnt realize it
I dont get what you are trying to say here lmfao.
Also just as a general question to you, how would one who comments in this thread not realize that their comments are biased?
how would i know?

I dont get what you are trying to say here lmfao.

how would i know?
Thank you Merriam Webster Professor for your endless knowledge on the subject lol

Everytime someone says "I didnt realize I was being bias" you are always going to take them at their word, because from your past comments that is clearly what you are alluding too

We will probably agree to disagree, which is fine, but that's also why I enjoy having discussions on threads as well.

Last edited:
Thank you Merriam Webster Professor for your endless knowledge on the subject lol

Everytime someone says "I didnt realize I was being bias" you are always going to take them at their word, because from your past comments that is clearly what you are alluding too

We will probably agree to disagree, which is fine, but that's also why I enjoy having discussions on threads as well.
well it wasnt me who suggested it, i was just trying to explain chronos statement to you and how it is about intent lol

Roger probably recruited Colonel Mugren when he visited or helped or attacked some kingdom(Mugren was in charge of the army).The two of them were probably impressed by each other,so that's why Colonel joined the Roger pirates.Would love if Oda touch on this in some future SBS,because so far it's unusual for a army men to join a pirate crew.

Roger probably recruited Colonel Mugren when he visited or helped or attacked some kingdom(Mugren was in charge of the army).The two of them were probably impressed by each other,so that's why Colonel joined the Roger pirates.Would love if Oda touch on this in some future SBS,because so far it's unusual for a army men to join a pirate crew.
It was suggested to me that he’s a colonel, as in colonel of the marines, as well as Yamon being a Shandoran.