News Volume 97 coming on September 2020

I like the cover itself. Very simple with just the Supernova Trio and some neat diamond portraits in the back that don't add much clutter. Who's Who a little too low and too red to be next to Kid, swap his place with X-Drake. The final version should distinguish them better.

The Flying Six colors schemes though...an interesting mess as usual. Page One and Ulti stand out when it's just heads only. Three variations of blonde on the others sure is a bizzare choice. Oda is such a cruel tease flipping through different colors like that. Ulti with Pagey's hair looked the best for me.

I like the cover itself. Very simple with just the Supernova Trio and some neat diamond portraits in the back that don't add much clutter. Who's Who a little too low and too red to be next to Kid, swap his place with X-Drake. The final version should distinguish them better.

The Flying Six colors schemes though...an interesting mess as usual. Page One and Ulti stand out when it's just heads only. Three variations of blonde on the others sure is a bizzare choice. Oda is such a cruel tease flipping through different colors like that. Ulti with Pagey's hair looked the best for me.
Kind of surprised that three of them are some sort of yellow/blonde color. But I love Ulti's colors.

I didn't even notice Who's Who at first, hopefully Oda will change something around.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I’d have personally preferred if Oda went with the Scabbards version. Mainly because they’re a large component of the arc and most of them have yet to be featured in a Wano volume. But the final one is fine, as we get to learn the color schemes of the F6. And some of the choices are “interesting”, to say the least.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
I agree

Not a coincidence if they will clash

Who knows
"Who" can really say 😉
Post automatically merged:

I’d have personally preferred if Oda went with the Scabbards version. Mainly because they’re a large component of the arc and most of them have yet to be featured in a Wano volume. But the final one is fine, as we get to learn the color schemes of the F6. And some of the choices are “interesting”, to say the least.
Well the scabbards attacking Kaido is actually in volume 98 so there is a huge chance that the cover for that volume will have the scabbards on it along with yamato

Whhattttt. Where is Zoro:kriwhat:

They aren't really the focus of this volume. Its mostly the 3 captains and the F6 that get focus this volume. 98 should be the scabbards.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
They aren't really the focus of this volume. Its mostly the 3 captains and the F6 that get focus this volume. 98 should be the scabbards.
Oda doesn’t always include everyone who is important during the volume, but I get the rationale. Though I wouldn’t speak too soon on the Scabbards being in the next volume. Maybe they are, maybe they aren’t. I think it’s more likely the Beast Pirates feature, similarly to the Big Mom Pirates.