News Volume 97 coming on September 2020

I'm not a huge fan of the pink hair but that doesn't mean we can't take him seriously.

:seriously:
Am I wrong? If his colors were different, people would be saying "AW SHIT MAN this character is badass!", typical of WG. At least you just don't like pink hair. Color scheme has nothing to do with character.

I bet Oda drew Kata with a light blue suit people would have hated him that much more lol.

It ain't lipstick. They are his lips. Similar cases are Kuzan and Ussop.
Good overall colouring for the toppi robbo except for some reason ,Sasaki. Don't really feel it suits him. Though certainly a bright colour I think it fits him better and is rightly used.

Am I wrong? If his colors were different, people would be saying "AW SHIT MAN this character is badass!", typical of WG. At least you just don't like pink hair. Color scheme has nothing to do with character.

I bet Oda drew Kata with a light blue suit people would have hated him that much more lol.
Not everyone is going to like his pink hair get used to it, I just think it's ridiculous to complain about others complaining and making fun of Who's Who having pink hair. Some people not liking a color scheme and making fun of that character because of that color scheme isn't anything new, most people will still take Who's Who seriously even if they don't like his color scheme. Also I haven't seen that many people judge Who's Who as a character or see them change their opinion about his character just because he has pink hair, only thing I see them doing is making fun of the color scheme for Who's Who that's it.

Not everyone is going to like his pink hair get used to it, I just think it's ridiculous to complain about others complaining and making fun of Who's Who having pink hair. Some people not liking a color scheme and making fun of that character because of that color scheme isn't anything new, most people will still take Who's Who seriously even if they don't like his color scheme. Also I haven't seen that many people judge Who's Who as a character or see them change their opinion about his character just because he has pink hair, only thing I see them doing is making fun of the color scheme for Who's Who that's it.

Really not that big of a deal. It was an observation because we know very little outside of red mask and pink hair. I just found it funny that people can't take him seriously now.

Lots of Oda's schemes look way better in the anime, the author's shades are just horrible overall even though his colors could work when used properly. Just compare manga's Kaido to anime's:

Who's Who's color scheme will more than likely be more balanced and combined with better shades of red and pink, so let's wait for his anime introduction.

Who'who will wear red suit too then.
My money is on a yellow suit with a pinkish shirt under the jacket and his sword will be red with yellow/golden decoration (the scabbard) and the Grip will be pink
Uhhhh...that'll be a bit too much.

Would his cat chicks wear red too?

:myman:
The same color as Sadi-chan