News Volume 98 coming on February 2021

D

Deleted member 83

SBS got me thinking about inanimate objects eating devil fruits.

Enma: Uo Uo no Mi
Best Zoan

Wado: Gura Gura no Mi
Best Paramecia

Sandai: Yami Yami no Mi
Best Logia

3DF Zoro would extreme diff Namek saga Frieza :steef::steef::steef:
Currently I think the only df inanimate objects are are zoans right? Because it gives them life and ability to think and act, how will paramecia and logia works? How will the user control them?

Currently I think the only df inanimate objects are are zoans right? Because it gives them life and ability to think and act, how will paramecia and logia works? How will the user control them?
The way you explained it made me think about the cyborg prototype that Kuma volunteered in. If that experiment allowed Vegapunk to create cyborgs who can think and act according to orders, the SSG could create dozens of Pacifistas with modulated Paramecia/Logia devil fruits.

SBS got me thinking about inanimate objects eating devil fruits.

Enma: Uo Uo no Mi
Best Zoan

Wado: Gura Gura no Mi
Best Paramecia

Sandai: Yami Yami no Mi
Best Logia

3DF Zoro would extreme diff Namek saga Frieza :steef::steef::steef:
No kidding but no way he would not insta become at least continental hence a Low God Tier in One Piece terms.

With due training he could start busting the moon and then perhaps planets.

Question 11:

R: So I was studying about old mixed baths and heard that back in the day, anytime young women would come in, the grannies would protect them because the perverted bastard Odacchi would be approaching. Sheesh, you perverted bastard, always getting into trouble! Anyways, just wanted to let you know I’m changing my residence to a bathhouse. – P.N. Sanadacchi

O: Hey, hold up grannies! You’re in the way! I can’t get there if you block me! You’re stopping me from seeing what I want to see!! This is infringing on my rights, I won’t stand for it!! OUCH!! Wait hold on, stop it with the cock and ball torture!! OUCH!! STO… STOP…!! STOP…!! CORRUPTING THE SBS! SANADAAAA!! This rascal has appeared again!! Grannies, go cock and ball torture him!! OUCH!! No, not me!! Sanadaaaaa…!! Anyways, yeah. To anyone who has heard about this thinking it was because of perverts, even all the way back in ancient times, people still felt embarrassed about bathing together, so older women made sure the young ones were properly protected, or so goes this story about Japanese culture!

Oda is such a Sanji :denzimote:

Oda saying Hancock with Goro Goro no Mi would be an "unbeatable" queen. I'm starting to think that comment about Nami was serious.

That DF is just too fucking powerful. It's power + hax combined into 1. In terms of combat it might be #1 in One Piece, because even WB's fruit was said too be "no weaker than a logia".

Well Oda had Robin comment that the Goro Goro No Mi was one the of the DF thought to be invincible :steef:

Clearly that was to hype Enel's kami figure, but it's worth noting that no other fruit got that designation since :steef:

Top bad a sucker like Enel has it :catcry: It has always been my favorite fruit. :catsweat:

I've seen someone say that Luffy is how the readers see Oda, Zoro is how Oda sees himself, and Sanji is how Oda really is, and i kind of agree with that to some extent :milaugh:
Sanji is 100% based on Oda. Oda literally uses Sanji for everything.

- Both smoke
- Both worked at a restaurant named Baratie
- Both are perverts
- Oda married a Nami cosplayer, and Sanji is constantly obssesed with Nami.
- Oda thinks Okamas are the coolest characters, and then constantly links them with Sanji
- Oda thinks Super Sentai are cool, then he makes Sanji's family rip-offs of them
- When asked about the coolest character, Oda immediately thought fans will like Sanji a lot

You even see him describing Luffy as the perfect child. Then we have many scenes with Sanji babying Luffy.

- Both smoke
- Both are perverts
- Oda thinks Okamas are the coolest characters, and then constantly links them with Sanji
- Oda thinks Super Sentai are cool, then he makes Sanji's family rip-offs of them
- When asked about the coolest character, Oda immediately thought fans will like Sanji a lot

You even see him describing Luffy as the perfect child. Then we have many scenes with Sanji babying Luffy.
It's funny how some say Oda even hates Sanji cuz he uses him a lot for comedy or to make fun of him, when Oda stated that his favorite One Piece character is Gaimon, someone who's story revolved around being stuck for 20 years in a treasure box, and has this character design

Oda's personal taste really isn't into the uber serious characters/moments. How much he likes quirky characters and humor is what sets One Piece apart from most Shonen out there both in the visual and in the story department.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Sanji-senor pink's fruit
Didn't know Oda read One Punch Man/My Hero Academia.:believe:

40 years old Sanji be looking like young Whitebeard up in here.

And LMAO at Sanji's bad timeline.:denzimote::denzimote: 60 years old Sanji look like Zeff like I was expecting.:akaman:
I've seen someone say that Luffy is how the readers see Oda, Zoro is how Oda sees himself, and Sanji is how Oda really is, and i kind of agree with that to some extent :milaugh:

- Both smoke
- Both are perverts

Another fun fact:

- Oda's wife is a Sanji x Nami shipper and both of them resemble real life Sanji and Nami ^^

Oda saying Hancock with Goro Goro no Mi would be an "unbeatable" queen. I'm starting to think that comment about Nami was serious.

That DF is just too fucking powerful. It's power + hax combined into 1. In terms of combat it might be #1 in One Piece, because even WB's fruit was said too be "no weaker than a logia".
Obviously Oda is exaggerating with these comments... Like he says Nami is completely unstoppable except by Luffy. Can Nami beat Kizaru with her Lightning fruit?