News Volume 98 coming on February 2021

Yeah, i kinda think that yep, is better for his fighting style... he can fall with no damage... go across walls...So Broken for his fighting Style... But for me is still a meh fruit...
The fruit is actually OP if you think about it. Ive been reading the Wikia, and apparently it allows them to swim through any solid object. Not only that but it makes the object turn into a liquid like state whilst retaining the properties. This nibba would be able to swim through diamond and shit. His DF would go through any durability like Law's fruit. If he can swim through humans as well.....(since that should logically happen to). Then Sanji would be fucking hax.

I feel like the only reason you do not like the fruit is because it belongs to a fodder character.

Doffy in Wano vs only Law would have been cool

We had a whole arc centered around Doffy instead of that why not, but Law should have finished Doffy. And maybe with Doffy in Wano we would have something more original for his story than an other shishibukai kingdom etc.
We have pending an arc with all this Underworld stuff (brokers, emperors...) So I think Doflamingo is still useful for the plot.

The fruit is actually OP if you think about it. Ive been reading the Wikia, and apparently it allows them to swim through any solid object. Not only that but it makes the object turn into a liquid like state whilst retaining the properties. This nibba would be able to swim through diamond and shit. His DF would go through any durability like Law's fruit. If he can swim through humans as well.....(since that should logically happen to). Then Sanji would be fucking hax.

I feel like the only reason you do not like the fruit is because it belongs to a fodder character.
Nah, actually thinking of it, is so Fucking broken for Sanji...Like a Pika 2.0, and his aweaken ing could be so fucking strong...

Yeah all Senor Pink could do was basic breath strokes

Sanji would be doing this kinda stuff with it

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Doffy's Joker name was a leftover of his original plot, where he'll fight in Wano as Kaido's strong ally
@Veku, @comrade, @Sentinel: Joker hype.

Doffy was probably intended to be above some Calamities. It's not clear if Oda made him weaker than he would be otherwise, but this is great Doffy hype.

The enemy that must be defeated now is the strongest man in the world
@Admiral Lee Hung, @ShishioIsBack: Word of God confirms Kaido is the strongest.

It would increase his physical strength. Which physical strength directly affects Swordsmanship right? Doesnt physical strength affect swordsmanship?
Not really. It wouldnt make him any more skilled or anything. Plus it said something about his sword eating it and not him. Which would be pretty bad.

I mean the fruit is cool. But it doesnt suit Zoro. Like him changing size into hybrid form, and his swords will become chopsticks for him.