News Volume 98 coming on February 2021

I'd really appreciate the chance to read a chapter about a interesting day of each Straw Hat at these ages Oda's drawing them in these SBC's, after he is done with the story of One Piece.

I think it would go a long way in giving us the feeling of "keeping up" with them and understanding how they've lived their lives going forward, after they have achieved their dreams.

It would be such an awesome treat, and will probably hit even harder in a world where there's no "next week chapter" to look forward to for One Piece :ronalugh:

Something that just crossed my mind:

Momonosuke's fruit, while a ryu, is unlikely to be exactly the same as Kaido's since the latter is revealed as the Seiryu fruit, the blue dragon. Momonosuke isn't blue, and it's not like this is a minor detail because such color is very important in distinguishing Seiryu from other ryu.

So either Oda will ignore this detail, or Momonosuke's fruit doesn't directly mimics Kaido's, or Vegapunk just worked with the "ryu" DNA, whatever that is, but couldn't/didn't want to produce a Seiryu artificial fruit.
Post automatically merged:

Man learn to read. That was clearly a troll. The guy is mentioning "5G".
Or Oda is just messing around with a half trolling, half serious answer. This is the same guy who said he named Rocinante on a whim even though it's obviously a way more well-thought name since it perfectly fits the whole character. I'm not saying he's literally spoiling Gear 5 is about to be revealed, but his trollings aren't that simple.

Momonosuke's fruit, while a ryu, is unlikely to be exactly the same as Kaido's since the latter is revealed as the Seiryu fruit, the blue dragon. Momonosuke isn't blue, and it's not like this is a minor detail because such color is very important in distinguishing Seiryu from other ryu.

So either Oda will ignore this detail, or Momonosuke's fruit doesn't directly mimics Kaido's, or Vegapunk just worked with the "ryu" DNA, whatever that is, but couldn't/didn't want to produce a Seiryu artificial fruit.
Well Momos Artifical Fruit is regarted as failure, so maybe he don't have all powers like the original as well as the color.

Post automatically merged:

Or Oda is just messing around with a half trolling, half serious answer. This is the same guy who said he named Rocinante on a whim even though it's obviously a way more well-thought name since it perfectly fits the whole character. I'm not saying he's literally spoiling Gear 5 is about to be revealed, but his trollings aren't that simple.
Luffy has not even mastered Gear 4 yet... It's pretty clearly a troll.

So....

-G5 is happening against Kaido
-If Zoro had a DF, it would be Kaido's fruit(and once again proving that you're still a swordsman if you have DF powers).
-Doffy's strength got retconned but got a better story as a result.
If Enma had that devil fruit... that would be EPICCCCCC, but also take away from the essence of a true sword, but epic nonetheless