News Volume 99 coming on June 2021

Imagine leaving the roofnovas and Kaido out of the cover of volume 100 and instead draw fucking Sanjino whose best feat in the volume is turning into BM's slave. :josad:

Edit: no, that actually happens in volume 99. Sanjino's best feat in volume 100 is being Zoro's taxi. lol
I think that the 100th volume cover is too important to put characters who aren't as relevant to the complete series in comparison to others regardless of what occurred in the volume.

'The Monster Trio is a fanmade term and never existed' squad will get a heart attack if this happens tho, lol.

I don't really understand what you said above, but it looks like Luffy, Zoro, Nami is not happening.

I don't really follow?
:choppawhat:

That’s a bit unbalanced. There’s a big empty space behind the M3 that needs filled by something, where the Yonko are in the other two pictures.

And if Yamato gets put in 101, then it’s a bit more symmetrical between 99 and 101.

Although I suppose Chopper and Usopp are kind of sharing the one space, which would be parallel to where Nami goes, so it wouldn’t look too bad without Yamato...

If she’s not in any of these volumes covers it’s not a great sign for her being a potential Strawhat, by the way. Franky got put in the W7 Strawhat groupshot, and Jinbei was included in every Strawhat volume cover (when he was in the story) from Fishman Island onwards.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭

That’s a bit unbalanced. There’s a big empty space behind the M3 that needs filled by something, where the Yonko are in the other two pictures.

And if Yamato gets put in 101, then it’s a bit more symmetrical between 99 and 101.

Although I suppose Chopper and Usopp are kind of sharing the one space, which would be parallel to where Nami goes, so it wouldn’t look too bad without Yamato...

If she’s not in any of these volumes covers it’s not a great sign for her being a potential Strawhat, by the way. Franky got put in the W7 Strawhat groupshot, and Jinbei was included in every Strawhat volume cover (when he was in the story) from Fishman Island onwards.
Aah, that's good to know. I'll keep an eye out then.

Is there an ETA for when Volume 101 will drop?

ANd why not Carrot? Whe've already seen how good is the relationship of Carrot+Nami XDXD

HEre you have a cool reconstruction:

This seems to be a preview for 101.

Redon spotted that Sanji, Luffy and Zoro are featured on 100 so considering that's the end of Zoro's body/blades here, that totally means Kaido is on 101.

If Yamato is on this and none of the Supernova, then very clearly it's a Strawhats vs Yonko work.
Post automatically merged:

BTW, considering that Oda seems to be going for a SH centric cover (unless he puts a surprise characters behind the M3) then any Carrot/Yamato presence is a STRONG hint for the next nakama.
Probably just going to make Luffy huge, it makes sense in a way.
Yeah, the way you balance this is 11 Strawhats, with 10 being without Luffy cause to me it seems clear he's meant to be in the center between BM and Kaido

You do 4-2-4 with the subordinates. So it's very possible 101 has the last strawhat. This is what makes it symmetrical or can at least. I could totally see 100 being just Luffy with Sanji and Zoro. Very simple but gets the point across. The edge of 101 being Yamato, which mirrors Jinbe. Nami mirrors Robin. Franky would be towards the end with Yamato maybe.

Yamato being on 101 could be a big reveal since we wouldn't know for nearly 8 months anyway.

Last edited:
Imagine leaving the roofnovas and Kaido out of the cover of volume 100 and instead draw fucking Sanjino whose best feat in the volume is turning into BM's slave. :josad:

Edit: no, that actually happens in volume 99. Sanjino's best feat in volume 100 is being Zoro's taxi. lol
Hahahahah Cry bitch

Trash 5 aint getting the volume cover lmaoooooooo
Post automatically merged:

Im thinking the Calamities will be behind the M3