News Volume 99 coming on June 2021

ANd why not Carrot? Whe've already seen how good is the relationship of Carrot+Nami XDXD

HEre you have a cool reconstruction:
Shiki in the middle?
Big mom for 99,Shiki for 100 and Kaido as last for 101? Pls let it happen, Rocks comeback...

Luffy is together on the ground with his crew and behind the crew we have the Yonkous. Their is enough space behind Luffy.
So either the rest of Supernova behind Luffy or a third partie ala Shiki.

Probably Oda could even change in mind and put Kaido above Luffy. We going to find it out in volumen 100.

So I reckon the middle volume will look like this

And it’s just a question of if another character is in the middle or not
This is a good observation, and now I can see how this fills volume 100.

But i do wonder if its just Ace himself, only since it may make sense to add "4" strawhats to 101 (assuming Yamato is one), since it keeps the symmetry of the volume.

Unless *gasp*, it's Carrot lol
Post automatically merged:

Thats why Oda is slowing down the story? :seriously: A faster story >>>> some lame games with the covers.
"Slowing down the story"

Literally isn't lol

Shiki in the middle?
Big mom for 99,Shiki for 100 and Kaido as last for 101? Pls let it happen, Rocks comeback...

Luffy is together on the ground with his crew and behind the crew we have the Yonkous. Their is enough space behind Luffy.
So either the rest of Supernova behind Luffy or a third partie ala Shiki.

Probably Oda could even change in mind and put Kaido above Luffy. We going to find it out in volumen 100.
Yes Shiki. The well known wano villain. Are you on drugs
Post automatically merged:

All this because people don't want to accept Oda has dealt with Shiki.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
What were y'all saying about Jinbei replacing Sanji in the M3? Sorry I can't hear you over volume 100.
It's Yamato that I think displaces Sanji as #3.

So I reckon the middle volume will look like this

And it’s just a question of if another character is in the middle or not
If true, do you think this indicates that Yamato is considered a part of the crew by Oda? Or does her juxtaposition with Ace remove her from the normal Strawhats volume cover dynamic?

BTW, has Carrot ever appeared in the Volume Covers alongside the Strawhats?

Was Franky, Brook, Robin, Chopper, etc. included in the Volume Covers for their arcs? I want to get a sense for how robust this pattern is.

I guess @Garp the Fist is saying that a portion of 100 looks something like volume 37's cover.

I think we are assuming this has to entirely be the heroes vs villains cover, but it honestly might not be.

100 is essentially complete by next chapter, and depending on how long Wano goes for, there could totally be a Beast Pirate vs Strawhat volume covers exclusively with Volume 102/103 or 103/104, etc.

Aka, this doesn't actually have to be comprehensive when it comes to the heroes v villains concept, especially since it only has the 2 Yonko, no subordinates and no Supernova. King and Jack have never been on a cover, I can't see Oda not including them somehow in future volumes.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
This is a good observation, and now I can see how this fills volume 100.

But i do wonder if its just Ace himself, only since it may make sense to add "4" strawhats to 101 (assuming Yamato is one), since it keeps the symmetry of the volume.

Unless *gasp*, it's Carrot lol
Ace's only relevance in Volume 99 - 101 (so far) has been Yamato's flashback. Placing them together in the back will feel fitting. Ace without Yamato will seem out of place, and if Yamato is with Ace, I think she wouldn't be considered part of the normal Strawhats dynamic but something else.

I don't think this indicates either way on Yamato 4 Nakama. Yamato being entirely absent might be bad, but placing her with Ace doesn't give me the impression that Oda wants to indicate that she's considered a Strawhat.

I think this is simply Oda not spoiling the outcome of Yamato's candidacy. So she's not confirmed as a Strawhat, but she's not denied to be one either. We just don't know.