News Volume 99 coming on June 2021

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So sad my questions didn't make it in
Well, hopefully better luck next time
What was your question? I’ll answer it
Artificial Logia’s had kind of been implied already with the Pacifista using laser’s the same as Kizaru’s DF.
Isn’t Vegapunk just recreating the laser power instead of remaking the DF? It’s like making a flame thrower to mimic Ace’s fruit

Isn’t Vegapunk just recreating the laser power instead of remaking the DF? It’s like making a flame thrower to mimic Ace’s fruit
That’s what I thought, but Drake did say that what the Pacifista used was specifically Kizaru’s laser and talked about how far along the project had gone, so it could be his laser’s being an early artificial Logia use, not a cyborg use.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
That’s what I thought, but Drake did say that what the Pacifista used was specifically Kizaru’s laser and talked about how far along the project had gone, so it could be his laser’s being an early artificial Logia use, not a cyborg use.
Kizaru laser is just light beams just like akainu magma is just magma and kizaru is just ice

They are elements like fire and water

Nothing devil fruit specific

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Yes I would be astonishingly surprised if Carrot didn't join at this stage, even further if Yamato did not. I see extremely low chances for the latter. Gastino could do well as an ally in my opinion however.
No carrot literally doesn’t bring anything to the table. What does she do she’s super weak and has no talents. Yamatoe joining can at least bring luffy strength up and have a yonko daughter

Volume.

Did you press it?

Did you press it?

This is not a video...!

Ahahahaha!

People are very easy to press the triangle ah.

I saw a sandwich before and thought it was a video.

I couldn't resist pressing it before I realized it was a sandwich.

Do you think that the things on the paper do not move? No.

The story that moves can't be stopped.

By the way, have fun reading the cover!

Volume 99 of the 100-volume victory in sight!

It's going to start ~~~~~~~!!!