News Volume 99 coming on June 2021

"...lineage factor was taken from currently existing creatures, which means there can't be artificial power users of mythical type, logia and paramecia fruits; that is the limit of scientist Caesar. But, it is said that genius scientist Vegapank is doing researches that have exceeded this field, or not..."

Did Judge use a Paramecia's for Ichiji's "Sparking Red" Lineage Factor modifications ? :quest:

"...lineage factor was taken from currently existing creatures, which means there can't be artificial power users of mythical type, logia and paramecia fruits; that is the limit of scientist Caesar. But, it is said that genius scientist Vegapank is doing researches that have exceeded this field, or not..."

Did Judge use a Paramecia's for Ichiji's "Sparking Red" Lineage Factor modifications ? :quest:
Nah he used Kizarus glint glint fruit

B

Ballel

Hmm.

Lot's of Lineage Factor talk this arc.

We got both the CP0 in the manga discuss it, and now Oda invludes it in an SBS.

Maybe Oda will eventually push Sanji's Fire Powers in that directions as well :quest:
The time for a Vegapunk reveal is drawing closer.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
someone asked a question about this

to which Oda tries to get away with saying it's nothing and they should just ignore it

“That’d be my son” —> “You don’t have one”
No confirmation for daughter...
  • Bonney’s name also goes with Roger and Rayleigh’s themes —> Gold, Silvers, Jewelry
  • We don’t really know her real age
  • Roger said that his kid would be named either Ace or Anne, Jewelry Bonney was based off a pirate named Anne Bonney
  • Bonney was crying during MF...

:quest:

So Reiju was tested with a Zoan, Ichiji with a Paramecia, Niji with a Logia and Yonji with just CYborgs...
Can this means Sanji has all of the 3 hidden!!??
Or a Zoan that has attributes of all 3 types of fruits?...

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Don't slander me.
:tchpepe:

I decided... Before trolling the M3 doubters, the Jinbe fans or Sanji haters... I will double or nothing and wait until I can crush the Yamato fans as well... and even I admit she has good chances... But she won't do it as well... Believe in M3

:stealthblack:
It'll be over for you once Yamato shows that she can coat her attacks with Haoshoku. After all, this is an ability that only top tiers possess:

Don't slander me.
:tchpepe:

It'll be over for you once Yamato shows that she can coat her attacks with Haoshoku. After all, this is an ability that only top tiers possess:
Doesn't matter. You can still be strong without CoC or CoC coating. Remember what Oda said? No single ability determines victory.

You know how they said "Logia who think they're invincible will die young?" Same goes for Haki users who think they're hot shit.