Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That fact is why for a second there I was willing to go scorched earth and let Ratchet lynch me and let town burn bc it would make my chances of winning lower but not impossible, but it would really screw town who have 5 dead townies already.

I’m guessing it’s about 9 non town to 9 town rn.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I’m an indie lol. I’m back on board to help but I’m only sticking my neck out so far.

If scum are thriving on an inactive thread and happy with the game state then I’m not going to be the main one kicking under rocks and pressuring new directions and take myself from annoyance to public enemy #1.

That post was a subtle nudge to any townie reading to maybe wake up. Wasn’t meant to be patronizing.

I’d say you guys need to figure out the Dest/Charles/Indigo situation and then start poking around the inactives of which there are a ton hiding under rocks rn.
An unproven Indie in a scum PoE. Assuming you maintain that you didn't win the 4th trivia.

I'd say we still have a solid chance
:sadgrin:
Town’s still in it. But some scum needs to start dying lol.

It helps that Flower is probably done killing town. (I think she’d only kill one by accident now)

There looks to be a hostile indie (soul reaper kill) and then two mafia teams to deal with so that’s maybe 3 dead townies at night if things went real bad.

A mislynch plus a bad night like that and town would have to be playing near perfect.

Can always hope for scum crossfire to start too.

I don’t want to demotivate town and tell them they’re in a hole. Just remind them that they are close to a hole and should probably buckle up if they want to stay out of it.

and ratchet same
I don't even bother, it's not even out of frustration, I just don't know shit for most of these shows and fuck if I'll bother researching

Just consider this to mean you and I have a neet status, not a nerdy weeb status

Status
Not open for further replies.