Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Town you guys really are best off going with Ratchet’s Information pooling plan.

I could probably help town more with more information too.
I appreciate the assist, but they wont.

"I don't claim"
"Massclaiming hurts us"
"Claiming makes it too easy"
"I prefer old fashioned scum hunting"
"I won't reveal anything more to scum"

Take your pick of posts etc etc
Honestly it may even be too late to start. Just from a numbers game we would be looking at a ratio of 2.5 townies to 1 scum. We are 5 townies down, which means we should be two scum down too, so that's already a big mountain to come back from. Combine the lack of co ordination and inactivity the only real hope is that the pool of 9 inactives contains at least 4 or 5 scum. I am not hopeful.

I appreciate the assist, but they wont.

"I don't claim"
"Massclaiming hurts us"
"Claiming makes it too easy"
"I prefer old fashioned scum hunting"
"I won't reveal anything more to scum"

Take your pick of posts etc etc
Honestly it may even be too late to start. Just from a numbers game we would be looking at a ratio of 2.5 townies to 1 scum. We are 5 townies down, which means we should be two scum down too, so that's already a big mountain to come back from. Combine the lack of co ordination and inactivity the only real hope is that the pool of 9 inactives contains at least 4 or 5 scum. I am not hopeful.
It’s not too late from the way I see it.

But it’s almost there if the course doesn’t change soon.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Is there such a thing as oversharing? I may have something but I am having difficulty wording it
:risitavirus:
Drip feed it if you can, which should help control it.

The idea really is that we get a good block to work from to take away ambiguity which scum needs to hide in, if you have some info start with what it means and who it is on, and if more details are needed, then you can lean into character stuff. We don't need someones rolesheet to be able to work along with them, just reasonable evidence that they can be trusted.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Drip feed it if you can, which should help control it.

The idea really is that we get a good block to work from to take away ambiguity which scum needs to hide in, if you have some info start with what it means and who it is on, and if more details are needed, then you can lean into character stuff. We don't need someones rolesheet to be able to work along with them, just reasonable evidence that they can be trusted.
I will also add that I'm quite confident that my Kawaii jailor and I can vouch that the other is town
I think this is a good start, would you like me to expand on this or is it what you're looking for?

Ye there was a reason why I wanted to try to get you cleared with that lie detect
:catblush:
Yeah I put two and two together there.

Or at least I figured it might have something to do with it. Anything anyone has said regarding those characters is at the front of my mind lol. Hope Rej is having fun with them.

Rej probably scum so I hope they don’t tell Rej who they are unless Rej gives a damn good reason.

RAINBOW READS
Town Reads
Destroya: LOCK town and should be listened to as town leader. 100

Lord Melkor: I think Melkor is playing a similar way to previous town games of his that I was able to correctly read him in. The things he calls out makes sense and he questions the right things. I don't really sense any agenda or coasting in what he's saying and asking. 83
Gambit: I feel good about this slot. Some initial wary posts, but then did try to have some attempts at a poke and prod. Showed patience and restraint around the Pero/Zolo D1 wagons. 72

Dr. Watson: I'll be honest, I'm a little bit worried about my girl here, but I think I feel fine saying she's town. Hasn't done much, but she claims burnout and busy, and I'm hoping that's not a straight up lie. I hope she can show a couple more townie signs. 65
DoctorIndigo: This is a slot I'm struggling with. Initially thought maybe scum, then kind of slid to town, and now kind of unsure. If I find energy, probably a slot worth isoing. I honestly don't mean to be rude, but I feel like maybe just slightly useless townie here? 60

Nessos: I think there was some baiting for reactions and he came forward with info that there were two scum factions (though there usually is in SRM). Sat on a bad Ekko lynch (policy, I think, but still not great). Says he was blocked. Honestly, haven't liked a ton from this slot, but I feel Nessos is probably town here. 55

Null
Xlaw: Only four posts, but he did try to steer away from a Zolo lynch. If he's inactive scum, why even bother? 44
Eagle: Subbed in and only has three posts. Know nothing about the player or the slot. 40.
Rej: Subbed in and then proceeded to get thrown in prison. Not much to say here. 40.

Rottkins: Says he is the court jesters of games and certainly has done nothing to help town. If there's nothing he can contribute to town, he can go. 32
Pot Goblin: Didn't like him initially but then he got jailed. Hasn't really done anything since becoming a free man. I'd like to see something from this slot to help me feel better about it. 30

Wolf Reads
Kurozumi Seven7: Actully has a surprising fourteen posts; thought it'd be closer to zero. Fluffed about who is the best girl, made an activity excuse, joined the trivia (despite being inactive), and then said they needed to catchup.
Ratchet: I'm worried about Ratchet in this game as well. I think just parking on Zolo D1, even before the supposed mech info, didn't sit super well with me (policy lynches really don't). Been asking a lot around claims and roles. Focused heavily on abilities. I don't feel like he's done any scum hunting, but I also don't really sense much of an ulterior motive this game. This could be an indie slot, but scum read by default. 20
Dnineboby: Came in saying he wanted to hunt, but then asked who to vote for. Joined the trivia despite being inactive. Did vote for Charlie, so maybe not on the same team. 15
MitchMatch: Has done nothing this game and has disappeared. I caught him in scum just like in Aries' game and I think there's a similar vibe. 10
Charlie: This is my strongest wolf read. I've already written out reasons for my suss, so I won't do it again, but I don't think there's really anything to like with this slot. 1

Indie
Flower: Says she's neutral indie and I am wont to believe her here. 95
Dr_Professor83: Claims non-hostile indie (?). I don't really disbelieve him here. He's someone I've actually agreed with this game, too bad he's not a townie.
Thanks for this, helps a bit

We can coordinate with Prof and Flower, seems like

For lower posts, I wonder theoretically one of them are the amnesiac, perhaps? Only because it could fit into the wider theme or something, but if not, disregard

I'll help ISO Dr. Indigo with you
Heh
If he's an indie he'd be
Dr. Indiego

Hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.