Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Now, for trivia. I want both indies to /in to each trivia game they can, but I want them to also not submit anything. We can then begin to use this to make sure players get their role buffs.

Oni Bloodline

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I am not scum.
And i haven't win anything/lied about anything (i was mistaken once, but i explained that).

Lie detect it if you want.
You were protected from a lynch which was immune to tampering. Not even I could do this before I got Rimuru and I‘m the designated SK. The Maka role is cute compared to mine.

Ratchet

The Jailer was kinda nice, pretty sure it was a jailer.
Also let me ephasize that no witch is scum. I am not trusting the dragons this game.
I'm pretty sure Megumin is scum, and if not, then they need to explain why they stopped a flavour investigation from going through.

You were protected from a lynch which was immune to tampering. Not even I could do this before I got Rimuru and I‘m the designated SK. The Maka role is cute compared to mine.
how about this - i have mechanics that are literally countering maka

it's confirmed i'm not maka, so i didn't made it up

i'm apparently only person who has counter to these abilities and can remove it from others

why would scum have that

i'm apparently only person who has counter to these abilities and can remove it from others

why would scum have that
Maka could talk to a GF at night, so not far-fetched you just made this up.

Ratchet

Nice, was patient with my bs lmao

yeah let's ask Megumin then, how was the flavour investigation used?
It was used during the day, the only writeup that mentions preventing abilities from coming through is one where Megumin is shown to be stopping abilities. As you claimed that no Witch was scum, then let's hear the complling evidence you have as to why that is, given this.

Active - Soul Resonance
] - Maka Albarn can send her wavelengths to another person and receive it back. You may at night talk with either the Red Mafia Godfather, Purple Mafia Godfather or to Demon Lord Milim Nava. This visit is undetectable.

I know Mitch didn‘t talk to me, so he either talked to Red or Purple N1. Very easy to come up with a fake claim.

Maid Twins

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

Ratchet

why would scum have that
Let me save you some time. Before your lynch you made several posts which implied you did not believe you would actually be lynched, you have not played to the benefit of the town and the only defence I can possibly see for you is that you are Chtholly. I am willing to pivot here, but you're going to need to make yourself more useful than espousing this nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.