Pero - 3
Ekko - 1

If I missed a vote or made a mistake please let me know

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Yawn :zosleepy:.

Good morning, though :smoothy:.
I do have a couple thoughts

The first is that I think thr Zolo wagon is right the path to go down because scum, town or even indie he more or less plays the same with his campaign to kill indies. Imma vote later though.
:hapnoel:

The other is that I'm kinda curious where that devil contract will lead. Cause tbh it didn't register for me that it wasa devil contract before someone pointed it out. Hopin we go by Chainsawman Rules here.
:risitavirus:

Pero not reacting at all to votes on him is unnatural on past behavior. It was 3 votes but no complaints about it always happening, comments, reaction, banter, nothing. He’s going out of his way to ignore it.

Also his comments are all as innocuous as can be so far even if it’s this early in the game and no one is actually contributing anything. Feels more robotic than natural fluff to me on a first impression.

Also didn’t like how he reacted to my post on naming the whole scum team early. Felt lurky (which is something scum Pero does). Legitimate early suspicion on that slot.

Didn’t super like Ekko when he came into the thread either. But I could have got weird vibes from him bc he’s legitimately burnt and off.

I felt a little better that we got the same early impression on Pero and that he’s doubled down on asking for votes on him.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Pero not reacting at all to votes on him is unnatural on past behavior. It was 3 votes but no complaints about it always happening, comments, reaction, banter, nothing. He’s going out of his way to ignore it.
Can you evidence this?
Didn’t super like Ekko when he came into the thread either. But I could have got weird vibes from him bc he’s legitimately burnt and off.

I felt a little better that we got the same early impression on Pero and that he’s doubled down on asking for votes on him.
Noted that you through some soft suspicion on Ekko and then immediately excuse it/walk it back. You may as well be saying nothing.

Can you evidence this?
Go read the game you hosted or the breaking bad game Yo Tan hosted.

Noted that you through some soft suspicion on Ekko and then immediately excuse it/walk it back. You may as well be saying nothing.
The point of saying that is to possibly start some discussion on Ekko too/raise attention because he rubbed me a little wrong but I acknowledge a possible alternative explanation for why.

And also that if Pero is scum then Ekko automatically looks better bc he’s against Pero.

Status
Not open for further replies.