Do you want a Christmas break?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah when we got the info that you targeted me, and then you lied in thread and said you didn't, I was like, this guy has to be scum. You and my Flower were my options on who I was going to omega and I did go back and forth. Ultimately, I decided to let you live because I thought you were Red and I needed Red to do something to move the game.
i really got confused xd

i thought you're talking about roleblock and i roleblocked other people, i forgot i had this disable thingy too

and good thing you haven't omega'd me, because that's literally only thing i wasn't immune to xd

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
[Ultimate Ability - Diablo] -
Summon Diablo to perform the Forbidden Spell Apocalypse Abyss. Choose 5 future posts. The 1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th post will be represented by one of the 4 elements of Nature - Fire, Water, Wind and Earth respectively, and the 3rd post will be represent by the element of Darkness. If the same player posts on those numbers the effects will cumulatively apply. The players who post on those numbers will become the catalyst for the spell and the following effects will occur on the players according to the post number:

1st Post - The Pillar of Fire: Half of that player active abilities will be burned for the remainder of the cycle.

2nd Post - The Pillar of Water: The player will be roleblocked through immunities.

4th Post - The Pillar of Wind: The player actions for the phase will be redirected to random players except your team.

5th Post - The Pillar of Earth: You will absorb one of the player's abilities as a 1-shot.

3th Post - The Pillar of Darkness: The player will be superkilled.​

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
That's on Prof and Flower for playing Ratchet and other town players into not getting rid of them
Professor was supposed to be Pro-Town. The "balance" of the game, or whatever little of that existed, relied on him playing to the benefit of the town. I had no way to anticipate that he would look to find a way to become scum, and I certainly had no way of anticipating the host would allow it for some inexplicable reason. I have no issue with trusting the word on that, because when someone is Pro-Town, you expect them to play to their wincon, not try and find a way to break the game, and then be allowed to do it. As for Flower, I figured out fairly early on that she was likely Milim with her asking for claims, though she has forever lost the "I am trustworthy when I claim indie card", not because of her actions up to then, but because she revealed that her intent was to scum side anyway. I don't really mind how the Indie claims were treated, but as usual, a few players spoil the whole point of having Indies claim for everyone else, which is what we see here. The loss for town really comes down to this utter stupidity of having the Pro-Town Indie get to create his own faction. This was not present in Date a Live, it will not be present in Valentine's Mafia (yet to decide on what I want to do with that, in light of this one), I have no idea where it comes from or why it's even here. It literally swung like 5 players (because they were able to add to it for some reason, too) away, it astounds me how anyone can think it's a good idea. If it were a Cult faction from the start, then sure, but that's not how the balance was defended in the shitty dead chat either. The Pro-Town indie was defended to us as being part of town's resources, so allowing them to take 25% of the town away might be one of the worst examples of SRM I've ever seen employed.

[Ultimate Ability - Diablo] -
Summon Diablo to perform the Forbidden Spell Apocalypse Abyss. Choose 5 future posts. The 1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th post will be represented by one of the 4 elements of Nature - Fire, Water, Wind and Earth respectively, and the 3rd post will be represent by the element of Darkness. If the same player posts on those numbers the effects will cumulatively apply. The players who post on those numbers will become the catalyst for the spell and the following effects will occur on the players according to the post number:

1st Post - The Pillar of Fire: Half of that player active abilities will be burned for the remainder of the cycle.

2nd Post - The Pillar of Water: The player will be roleblocked through immunities.

4th Post - The Pillar of Wind: The player actions for the phase will be redirected to random players except your team.

5th Post - The Pillar of Earth: You will absorb one of the player's abilities as a 1-shot.

3th Post - The Pillar of Darkness: The player will be superkilled.​
Dirty. Bombs being placed on future post slots is cool.

I

Indigo

I'm 50% win rate on Mafia Games so far, not so bad

Fruits - Lost as Town (Star Fruit)
Star Wars - Won as Mafia (Darth Vader / Anakin Skywalker)
Breaking Bad - Won as Town (Jesse)

Turbo Nana - Lost as Mafia (Goon)
Marvel - Lost as Mafia (Doctor Octavius)
Waifus - Won as Mafia (Tohru)

Status
Not open for further replies.