Speculations Wano deaths

-Definitely some samurai, at least one though hopefully more
- Kaido ,ironically the one that no one was able to kill will die...
-Garp, just a hunch
- law , don’t see him playing a role next+ the surgery thing
-not sure about orochi since he could end up like Spandam but Hyori kinda of gave a hint that he will be killed

Rest of BMP/BP alliance will get captured to impel down and big mom will probably retreat facing Luffy in Elbaf and ending her role in the story for good (back to point zero)

Kawamatsu maybe dying, dying to shield Hiyori from either Kaido or King's lethal attack.

Can't see Law dying, not this soon. Even doubt he will die in EoS. Because who will lead his remaining crew? They are named and famous characters not just bunch of nobodies like Bonney's crewmates.
Bepo becomes a grand fleet captain

I know everyone seems to think Kaidou will likely kick the bucket this arc. But I'm gonna play devil's advocate and say it's Big Mom that will die here, not necessarily Kaidou.

Although the Scabbards bear a passing resemblance to the Seven Samurai and four of those did die and became guardian spirits of the little village ( similar to how the Scabbards are being thrown in as the Guardians of Wano). I just don't know if Oda will kill off any of them. Kinemon looks to be a good candidate but then he has Tsuru waiting for him. I doubt Oda would take him away from his long-suffering stoic wife - it's not just him but also her.

Guess the expectation is someone will die but other than the obvious ones like Orochi and Kaidou ( who I have reservations on) it's possible that Oda will spirng a few surprises and the ones that die will be those that most overlook.

Kaido should at the very least die, i'd also like Tama to die too see how it would impact Luffy as well as reinforce the no kids on crew idea.
Marco dying would be interesting, perhaps Law if he does the Immortal surgery on someone.

If no major character dies, i would want that Onigashima kill every citizen in the flower capital. I doubt Oda would do that though.

Honestly i want Denjiro to die because the character lost hype when it was revealed who he was and i want kiku to live.I'm in love with her:shocking:
But knowing Oda and see how kiku lost an arm he is going to kill and probably her brother too for who knows.Ashura is alive bet on that
The ones who are going to die
Orochi:Someone will cut his head left
Kanjuro:He has little time to live
Kiku/Izo
And probably one of Zou kings

there will be more deaths, there's no way it won't happen.
WCI had the deaths of 2 major characters. So far only yasu has kicked the bucket in Wano kuni.

But in a fight against 2 yonko, there's no way more significant characters won't die. So who in wano will die? Here are my thoughts:
  • Law
he has the ability to give immortality surgery. Given that the alliance is facing a threat described as greater than Gol D Roger, Law might have to decide on whether or not he should lay down his life and give an alliance member immortality surgery.
  • a scabbard
I could see one of them laying down their lives to protect Momonosuke or Hiyori
  • Drake
Since Drake is a traitor amongst the Beast pirates, that kinda puts a death flag over his head. Plus I could see his death leading to some development for Coby. After Drake dies, Coby would have to take his place as the captain of Sword.

Anyways leave your thoughts in the comments below.
if drake is gonna die, marines needs to be there in wano, but I like it so much.
we also have to see where is dino fruit goes
Post automatically merged:

Kiku and Kanjurou are obviously dead. Kinemon and Ashura maybe also.
Orochi needs to die.
Perospero will die maybe.
It will be interesting if one of the dukes dies, the drama will be heart breaking.
its a pretty safe bet tbh that one of the duke dies. with how the day and night king was introduced back there

Only Pedro died in WCI no? Pound was eventually somehow spared from being beheaded
Post automatically merged:

i can't tell why most of one piece fans are so thirsty for blood