Current Events Wano is disasterclass

I don't feel that you are superior. I feel that you think your opinion is superior, while in reality, it is not. You are just a person with different taste or view.
Forum - a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

All you have been doing is talking how I make you feel all this time. This is not a meeting with a psychologist this is a forum thread.

Forum - a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

All you have been doing is talking how I make you feel all this time. This is not a meeting with a psychologist this is a forum thread.
Oh, okay then your opinion is 'shit'. Your taste is shit. You don't know how to read. You can take this as my 'view'. :kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

you can always decide to avoid my thread.

How contradictory. :suresure:

Lmao your rant is like when a student who had studied nothing for exam but fills up some bullshit in order to pass the test

I could literally change Wano to dressrosa and nothing would change

"Dressrosa is disasterclass
Dressrosa is a disasterpiece
Dressrosa is Woe Tale.

Greetings I am qwe(Ficticious name btw). I have been a one piece fan for about 9 years now. My favourite one piece arcs are alabasta and water 7-enies lobby.

In my opinion Dressrosa is the worst most shambolic arc i have read week to week. Wano has destroyed everything i loved about one piece such as crew dynamics meaningful character development and a good story. Dressrosa has destroyed everything great about one piece for me in exchange for fanservice , overload of meaningless characters that are soley made for merchandize and surface shallow stories. I can go on and on about how Dressrosa just cripples any one piece fan that did not start reading after naruto ended but that would be too long.

Thanks for reading. Have fun y'all!"

Lmao your rant is like when a student who had studied nothing for exam but fills up some bullshit in order to pass the test

I could literally change Wano to dressrosa and nothing would change

"Dressrosa is disasterclass
Dressrosa is a disasterpiece
Dressrosa is Woe Tale.

Greetings I am qwe(Ficticious name btw). I have been a one piece fan for about 9 years now. My favourite one piece arcs are alabasta and water 7-enies lobby.

In my opinion Dressrosa is the worst most shambolic arc i have read week to week. Wano has destroyed everything i loved about one piece such as crew dynamics meaningful character development and a good story. Dressrosa has destroyed everything great about one piece for me in exchange for fanservice , overload of meaningless characters that are soley made for merchandize and surface shallow stories. I can go on and on about how Dressrosa just cripples any one piece fan that did not start reading after naruto ended but that would be too long.

Thanks for reading. Have fun y'all!"
This thread is about wano not dressrosa or me. Wano has been built up arc since thriller bark and it failed with flying colors. Wano singlehandedly destroyed the world building of one piece and the main plots. If you have nothing to say about this (favorable,neutral or unfavorable) then lurk or leave the thread.

> . I do agree with the fact there are a ton of side characters and makes it easy to get lost chapter to chapter. Overall, the arc flows quite well

Seems like you are speaking from the bot sides of your mouth there.

> For sure I can see people disappointed when "fodders" get some focus but I enjoy it.

Because it does not make any sense.

> I love how lively and organic the whole arc has been.

HA-HAH-HA.You are the exact type of consumer oda and shonen jump aim to have. Have fun!
Post automatically merged:

Zoro has been abysmal in wano but sure you have the right to enjoy it.
Idk bro you sound like youre a lost cause with all you're dramatic responses. Not here to argue just state my opinion about you being wrong that's it 🤟

This thread is about wano not dressrosa or me. Wano has been built up arc since thriller bark and it failed with flying colors. Wano singlehandedly destroyed the world building of one piece and the main plots. If you have nothing to say about this (favorable,neutral or unfavorable) then lurk or leave the thread.
Nah what I'm telling you is that your criticism is dumb , just are just repeating Wano is the worst arc , Wano destroyed everything , Wano is a disaster, blablabla instead of giving actual criticism and telling other to leave this thread cuz they don't agree with you or laughing at people who are saying they are liking this arc
Even now you did the same
Dressrosa has been built up arc since Jaya arc and it failed with flying colors. Dressrosa singlehandedly destroyed the world building of one piece and the main plots. If you have nothing to say about this (favorable,neutral or unfavorable) then lurk or leave the thread
all I did was change Wano to Dressrosa nothing changed , Atleast put some effort in your criticism instead spammig "X" is a disaster ,"x" destroyed everything "X" is a disaster piece "x" is crippled me I hate "x" how can you even enjoy "x"
it's like you don't even know what to criticize but want to just for the sake of it